1. It takes nearly all day to dry.
2. And your hair never looks good after you've worn a hat.
3. Or even with a hat on.
4. Bed head is the worst.
5. Your hair is never this manageable in the morning.
6. You need copious amounts of product to keep it in check.
7. And a single box of hair dye is not going to cut it.
8. Sunglasses get caught in your hair all the time.
9. Friends have found your hair on their clothes from when you visited them... two weeks ago.
10. At times it looks like someone murdered a yeti in your shower.
11. The hairballs you find at your place are epic.
12. There is no way you could use "travel-size" shampoo and conditioners.
13. Humidity is your worst enemy...
14. ...and there is no easy cure for the frizz.
15. Finding the time to make your hair look decent means you have to get up super early.
16. You constantly have to tell your stylist to thin or texturize it to make it more manageable.
17. Even so, your bangs never come out the way you want them to.
18. Many times when it's thick, it's thick everywhere.
19. Your hair's mass has interfered with your love life...
20. ...and has made for some awkward spooning.
21. Low water pressure is the worst thing ever.
22. If your hair is straight you think curly is more manageable, and if it's curly you think the same about straight hair.
23. It's always getting in the way.
24. In the summer it only serves to amplify the heat.
25. Brushes always get caught in your massive mane.
26. As bothersome as it may be...
27. It's certainly better than a bald patch.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!