1. So you give in to the pressure and download the latest game.
It feels good to be part of the crowd.
But it's not as easy as it seems.
2. Winning brings immense you joy.
3. But losing brings you severe agony.
4. You think about it when you're not playing.
5. You even find yourself dreaming about it.
6. Playing has interfered with your sleeping habits.
7. Thus you are constantly tired.
8. You end up spending a ton of money on lives and upgrades.
9. You are ashamed at the amount of cash you've already spent on your habit.
10. You've even become "that guy" who sends game invites on social media.
11. You are very emotional about level ups and upgrades.
12. You find yourself bonding with people who play the same games you do.
13. And have considered making some questionable purchases.
14. Waiting for lives, maintenance, or updates feels like an eternity to you.
15. In your spare time you're constantly looking up game hacks, cheats, and strategies.
16. Your playing time even extends to work and school.
17. You get anxious when you can't play.
18. A game has even made you angry to the point of violence.
19. Your friends have tried to get you to stop...
20. ...but it just makes you defensive.
21. At some point you realize you have a problem.
22. But you're totally okay with it.
23. You accept your fate.
24. You're addicted and you love it.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!