1. Splitting the bill 17 ways with 5 mixed matched methods of payment.
2. Complaining or wanting a refund after finishing the entire meal.
3. Talking on the phone while the server is trying to take your order.
4. Asking for copious amounts of complementary items.
5. Tipping in coins.
6. Snapping or whistling to get attention.
7. Shaking a glass in the air to get a refill.
8. Asking for something you know the restaurant can't serve.
9. Leaving literature, any kind of literature.
10. Actually leaving anything other them cash.
11. Showing up a minute before closing time.
12. Walking in and sitting down, ignoring the hostess/host.
13. Name dropping an owner or manager.
14. Staying well after closing time.
15. Asking if lunch is still being served at 7pm.
16. Switching tables multiple times.
17. Letting your kids make a huge mess.
18. Arriving an hour before the rest of your huge party gets there.
19. Slipping your number.
20. Trying to haggle the price of menu items.
21. Coming up to a server and asking them a question or verbally demanding his or her attention while they're mid-sentence at another table.
22. Freaking out at the server when your credit card gets declined.
23. Expecting the server to be a nutritionist, dietician, food expert, farmer (are these tomatoes local?), counselor, servant, janitor, babysitter, beer/wine/liquor expert, entertainer, scapegoat, and psychic.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!