1. Using dry shampoo because it's to cold out to leave the house with wet hair.
2. Getting unwillingly confined to your bed.
3. Then using the weather as an excuse to do nothing all day.
4. Putting off shaving your legs because they are not seeing the light of day for a very long time.
5. Letting the provisions in your house get dangerously low because you don't want to brave the elements to get groceries.
6. Making impromptu snow art on other people's cars.
7. Doing this to your significant other on purpose.
8. Letting yourself go just a little because it's too chilly to go work out.
9. Getting into at least one fender bender because of icy roads.
10. Seeing if your tongue will really stick to a frozen pole.
11. Holding it, in fear of facing a chilled toilet seat.
12. Using the weather as an excuse to fuel your Netflix addiction.
13. Loathing that ineviable bath or shower.
14. Acting as a social media meteorologist.
15. Making inappropriate snowmen.
16. Dressing your pets in warm clothing even though they probably never go outdoors.
17. Justifying not doing laundry or wearing soiled clothing because "It's cold so you're not sweating anyway."
18. Faking an illness and calling in sick because you can't possibly face another Polar Vortex.
It's okay — you can use winter as an excuse to tackle that long overdue to-do list.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!