1. Many people believe the South is some kind of beautiful place.
Lake Jocassee, South Carolina
5. There is nothing but miles and miles of weeds, and huge swarths of undergrowth.
6. The entire region lacks any kind of allure…
Cades Cove, Tennessee
9. It’s just a bunch of unmajestic streams…
Arrow Island, Mississippi
10. …and slow-flowing creeks.
Mather Gorge, Virginia
12. …and totally unassuming.
14. …and the sand is strewn with seaweed.
Gulf Shores, Alabama
15. The cities here are nothing but backwood pit stops.
16. These metropolises have no culture…
New Orleans, Louisiana
17. …and totally lack any kind of charm or beauty.
Charleston, South Carolina
18. Not to mention, nothing of note ever happens.
New Orleans, Lousiana
19. The wildlife here is so damn average.
21. Taking a walk around here is mind-numbingly dull.
Pine Mountain, Georgia
22. There is absolutely nothing pretty to look at.
23. Every landscape looks exactly the same.
Key Largo, Florida
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀