1. YouTuber Insolitevideo uploaded a GoPro video of surfer Matthew Stanley was catching some waves in the North Sea off the coast of England when suddenly a friendly seal decided to join him.
4. Apparently this is not a one time thing.
The BBC talked to a Cornish Seal Sanctuary spokesperson who said, “We have surfboards here which the seals like to lie on… they can be very friendly, so something like this can happen even in the wild, but we would still advise people not to touch them.”
- Hillary Clinton is calling on the FBI to release "whatever facts they claim to have" on the newly discovered emails.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️