2. The challenge involves people wrapping an arm around their waist, and seeing if they can touch their belly button.
3. Two big factors in completing the challenge involve having a tiny waist and really flexible arms.
4. Users then upload the photos to social media to document their completions and failures.
5. The challenge started on Weibo, the Chinese version of Twitter, and is quickly taking the internet by storm. Since Wednesday the challenge has generated over 130 million hits, and is the No. 1 trending topic on Weibo, according to the Daily Mail.
6. The challenge apparently originated from an unknown U.S. study that claims women who can complete it have good bodies, and those who can’t need to lose weight.
The study in question has not been found or cited.
- A magnitude-6.2 quake hit central Italy. The mayor of Amatrice, near the epicenter, said "the town isn't here anymore."
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended two libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.