2. You know what good posture is, but can’t make yourself use it regularly.
6. Your medicine cabinet is like a who’s who of painkillers and muscle relaxers.
8. Kinesio tape has become an art form to you, but damn if it doesn’t itch after a couple of days.
10. You have found out the hard way that massages can be anything but relaxing.
11. You’ve had a head rush from spinal decompression exercises.
13. You’ve tried every type of stretch.
Flexibility can help relieve pain.
18. You even tried alternative treatments, in spite of how painful they look.
19. You get strange looks at work when sitting in a pain-free position.
20. You wouldn’t even dream of picking up something heavy off the ground.
21. After icing your back daily, an ice bucket challenge looks like child’s play.
- David Fry, the last of the Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers, has surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸