1. No matter how hard you try, you can’t bring yourself to throw away your old Sperrys.
2. You always had patriotic clothing for any occasion.
3. Every once in while you still crave a Keystone.
Or a Fratty Light.
4. You still own a questionable seersucker suit that you never wear.
6. You have no idea how to explain that goofy composite pic that seemed like a good idea at the time.
7. You remember wearing short shorts way before they were a thing.
Sky’s out thighs out.
10. Looking at your old photos, you inevitably come across a cringeworthy one from a theme party…
11. A good portion of the shirts in your wardrobe still have logos on them…
13. It’s sad, but you can no longer rock croakies with a tank top after college.
14. You have a stack of elaborately decorated coolers that you never use.
15. You wish it were still socially acceptable to wear your old fraternity gear.
17. You’ve managed to keep in touch with most of the guys in your pledge class.
18. And have absolutely no idea how you made it through pledgeship.
19. You wonder how you got up at 6:30 a.m. for the tailgating, but still managed to miss the game.
22. You now realize that you spent a small fortune on fraternity dues.
And your wardrobe.
- Thousands of people all over the world hit the streets Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkish's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Comedian Will Ferrell showed up to Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.