1. Everyone is familiar with killer whales.
2. They are lovable, friendly, fish-eating friends.
3. They have captivated our heart at times.
6. Killer whales are ACTUALLY DOLPHINS.
8. Yup, killer whales are part of Delphinidae family which makes them dolphins, not whales.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸