1. Everyone is familiar with killer whales.
2. They are lovable, friendly, fish-eating friends.
3. They have captivated our heart at times.
6. Killer whales are ACTUALLY DOLPHINS.
8. Yup, killer whales are part of Delphinidae family which makes them dolphins, not whales.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- 12 states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.