1. You’ve had to schedule your convos across many different time zones.
6. You have to arrange trips to see each other weeks, or even months in advance.
7. And you have the best route already mapped out and memorized.
8. You literally have a countdown until the next time you see each other.
10. You’re not above sending sappy text messages, because you know you can’t say those kind of things in person.
13. You’ve freaked at how high your phone bill is from all the text and data usage.
17. You’ve felt guilty when you’ve received a care package and haven’t sent one in return.
20. You feel like a third wheel when you go out with a couple even though you’re technically in a relationship.
25. You’ve even gotten hand cramps from trying to bring back the lost art of writing a love letter.
26. It sucks that you can’t spend every “waking” moment with them.
- Top Mexican soccer player Alan Pulido has been rescue after he was kidnapped outside of his hometown in Tamaulipas.
- Yep. Marco Rubio said he's sorry for implying Donald Trump has a small penis.
- Lights have turned Australia's most iconic buildings into seriously psychedelic works of art.