1. Pierre Spies (South Africa)
Can we be in the scrum with you?
2. David Pocock (Australia)
Absolutely rucking gorgeous.
3. TJ Perenara (New Zealand)
He sure has some nice balls.
4. Siya Kolisi (South Africa)
5. Sonny Bill Williams (New Zealand)
Guilty of knocking... our hearts out.
6. Leigh Halfpenny (Wales)
The only thing he's tackling is our hearts.
7. Israel Folau (Australia)
Give him a yellow card... for getting us hot and bothered.
8. George North (Wales)
You can carry us all away.
9. Richie McCaw (New Zealand)
This All Black looks amazing in black tie.
10. Sébastien Chabal (France)
Forever mauling us with his rugged good looks.
11. James Haskell (England)
No knock on him. He's gorgeous.
12. Michael Hooper (Australia)
This golden god can handle us any day.
13. Paul O'Connell (Ireland)
He's got a lock. On our hearts.
14. Dan Carter (New Zealand)
We wouldn't mind letting him score.
15. Tommy Bowe (Ireland)
Tommy can always play back line.
16. Chris Robshaw (England)
He can definitely tackle, as long as he's not too rough ; )
17. Victor Matfield (South Africa)
He can crouch, touch, pause, and engage us anytime.
18. Sam Warburton (Wales)
The only penalty he's guilty of committing is being a stud.
19. Owen Farrell (England)
We'd love to go to the sin bin with you.
20. Victor Vito (New Zealand)
No penalties for letting him get rough.
21. Craig Burden (South Africa)
You can't get us winded anytime.
22. Danny Care (England)
Ruck me. Right now!