2. It’s quite possible that your new neighborhood will have more people than your entire hometown.
5. There are more eating options available than Dairy Queen.
12. You won’t have to drive two cities over to catch a movie.
13. There are actually bigger teams than your high school sports team.
15. You’ll find out that wide open space is in short supply.
16. You’ll actually have to seek out nature instead of finding it in your backyard.
17. There is no longer just one of everything.
One post office, one grocery store, one stop light.
20. Although mudding is fun, you’ll realize that the city has more to offer for entertainment.
21. Eventually, you’ll have to cycle camo out of your wardrobe.
23. And for the first time in your life you’ll have to learn how to parallel park.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the EU, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥