5. People even took the great Panda search to Twitter.
7. Dudolf told i100 that he was taken aback by the drawing’s success.
“The popularity of the ‘panda’ picture amazed me, I still can’t believe it, but it makes me really happy! Glad to see how people like something I made.”
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸