1. Any place that actually has good BBQ is going to have a line around the block.
2. If someone is wearing a ring that resembles a Super Bowl trophy, you can bet that they went to A&M.
3. The high school football games are so big, they are sometimes played in professional stadiums...
4. ... and many of the home venues are bigger than college bowls.
5. You have a hard time explaining mums to out-of-staters.
6. Nothing signifies a change of the season like a Shiner seasonal brew.
7. You know that taking the tollway means you can haul ass.
8. Even if you don't own a gun, you probably know how to use one.
9. H-E-B is your store for EVERYTHING.
10. It's one of the few places where chicken-shit bingo is actually a thing.
11. And Hill Country Fare can hold its own against any brand-name product.
12. Seeing a horse at a fast food joint is not out of the ordinary.
13. If a small town has only one chain restaurant, you can bet your ass it's a Dairy Queen.
14. Jim Adler and Brian Loncar are a hilarious part of daytime TV.
The Texas Hammer and the Strong Arm.