7. Not to mention that now your drain is constantly clogged with an abominable hair monster.
10. Although summer is a time for vacations, travel-size hair products just won’t cut it.
11. Because you need a ton of conditioner to get your hair in order.
14. And showers mean you have the two-hour chore of letting your hair dry afterward.
15. Wearing a hat to protect yourself from the sun usually makes your hair look silly when you have it on…
17. It takes you several boxes of hair dye to get that sexy summer color.
18. You’ve learned the hard way that sunglasses and thick hair don’t mix.
21. You never really get used to the gross sensation of hair sticking to your neck.
22. And your hair has a weird smell from the constant perspiration.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲