24 Things People Who Are Always Hot Will Understand
Is it hot in here, or is it just me?
1. You absolutely can't live without AC.
2. A cold shower isn't just for after a workout — it's basically the only way you shower.
3. At night you get so hot you're forced to sleep with as few clothes as possible.
4. You commonly sleep on top of the blankets to avoid trapping yourself in a bed oven.
5. You wish it were socially acceptable to be shirtless all the time.
6. You constantly suffer from thirst.
7. You've always had an issue with sweating.
8. That means wet, clammy hands...
9. And intricate back-sweat patterns.
10. You always feel the overwhelming need to wipe your damp face.
11. While other people look forward to summer, you feel as if it's your own personal hell.
Three months of 90º-plus temperatures? No thanks.