1. You’ve found pesos mixed in with dollars in your pocket and wished they were worth the same amounts.
6. You are very familiar with the “street” version of street tacos.
7. Long lines at the border crossing were a regular occurrence.
9. You avoided crowded malls at all costs during Mexican holidays.
Don’t even bother during Semana Santa.
10. It always seemed as it you had to go through a U.S. checkpoint when you’re in a hurry.
11. If you went to private school, chances are half of your classmates were wealthy Mexicans.
14. Even though you lived close by you were still guilty of taking touristy pics.
15. The border wall served as a constant visual reminder of where you live.
16. And you probably consider it a huge eyesore.
17. Since there were so many conflicting towers on both sides of the border, you always got terrible cell phone reception.
18. And when you went across you always used pay phones to avoid crazy roaming charges.
19. You had an international keyboard so a lot of your autocorrections were in Spanish.
20. Wal-Mart greeters greeted you with “buenos dias” instead of good morning.
21. Chances are you probably have a friend or family member who works for Border Patrol…
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- Ivanka Trump is moving from her informal role as first daughter to a formal job within the White House as the president's assistant.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.