17. Once you become a lifeguard and you see something wrong you feel obligated to help
-Car on the side of the road “THEY NEED CPR!”
-Someone has a slightly crooked smile “DID YOU HAVE A STROKE!?”
-someone looks slightly pail “YOU’RE HAVING HEAT EXAUSTION! LET ME HELP YOU”
22. At the end of the summer you’re out of a job
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- Ivanka Trump is moving from her informal role as first daughter to a formal job within the White House as the president's assistant.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.