1. This is Diana Vickers
2. She is a singer from The UK
3. She competed in the fifth series of The X Factor UK
4. She was the favorite to win right up until her elimination
5. Her debut album, Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree, debuted at number 1 on The UK charts
6. With the number 1 single "Once"
7. And the singles "The Boy Who Murdered Love"
8. And "My Wicked Heart"
9. The album was praised for its lyrics, of which Diana co-wrote 10 of the songs
10. Ellie Goulding also co-wrote 4 of the songs on the album
11. In 2011 she parted ways with her record label but went ahead with work on her second album
12. She also acts, making her debut in an independent film alongside Clint Eastwood's son, Scott
13. She stared in the music video for "Derail" by Dinosaur Pile-Up
14. And she co-wrote the song "Mouth 2 Mouth" by Enrique Iglesias and Jennifer Lopez
15. She also covers the song "My Favourite Things" for One Directions perfume ad for "Our Moment"
16. In September 2013 she released her second album, Music To Make Boys Cry
17. Spawning the singles "Cinderella"
18. And "Music To Make Boys Cry"
19. Again, she was praised for her lyrics
20. Her acoustic versions were also amazeballs
21. She also covered "LaLa" by Naughty Boy and she killed it
22. Her voice is so warm and raspy
23. She's as adorable as adorable comes
24. She makes a lot of sense
25. She's really just an angel in disguise
26. You really ought to know who Diana Vickers is by now
27. And love her as much as we do
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!