1. Over the holidays, no alarm was set.
2. If you wanted to watch movies in track pants all day, all the power to you.
3. But now you’re back at work. On Blue Monday of all days.
4. And people expect you to be productive.
5. Except, you’re kind of out of it, might have been the early alarm this morning.
6. First you need to catch up on the news.
7. Chat with coworkers about their time off
8. Attempt to write a “to do” list.
9. Browse buzzfeed instead for half an hour.
10. Okay, that’s it. time to get down to work.
11. But I can’t work until I’ve had lunch. Just look at all of this work I have to do on my list!
12. Okay, time to put that brain to work.
13. Oh would you look at that, it’s 2:30pm already. I can’t start anything right now.
14. Okay, Got a cup of coffee and it’s 4pm. Let’s finish strong.
15. Finally when 5:00 rolls around, you can’t believe how stressful of a day you just had.
Jason is a Digital Strategist at 88 Creative, a Toronto digital marketing and design firm.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.