21 Things That Might Make Your Mouth Feel A Little Better
Plaque, funky odors, and cavities aren't your friends, but these products sure will be.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An oral rinse designed to protect your teeth from tartar while also being gentle on your gums and enamel. It has a healthy pH level of 7.5, which is the same as that of tap water.
2. This tube of Sensodyne Rapid Relief toothpaste to help reduce sensitivity so you don't immediately regret having a pint of ice cream once you get that familiar pain in your teeth. It also helps protect your teeth from cavities.
3. A pack of four dental guards with a melt-and-mold personalized tray. They'll help you avoid grinding your teeth while you sleep at night, which can cause discomfort.
4. This remineralization gel you can try if you suffer from teeth sensitivity. It'll help strengthen your enamel if your teeth have become weaker due to whitening.
5. A pack of Simply Gum formulated with tree sap and no artificial sugars to keep you happily chewin' on instead of feeling aches in your molars from the extra sugar.
6. This mouthwash that'll practically call your name if you have a sensitive mouth. It's designed to go easy on your gums and teeth and won't leave a burning sensation like some other mouthwashes do.
7. A unique coconut ginger flavored toothpaste if you aren't the biggest fan of mint but have only been settling for your nauseatingly minty fresh toothpaste...until now, that is. Its formula is free of artificial flavors and fights to help remineralize teeth and reduce sensitivity.
8. And a sonic toothbrush with charcoal bristles that remove stains, a timer that lets you know how long to brush and when to move to another part of your mouth, AND multiple brushing modes for different needs. In other words, it might help you obtain the cleanest teeth of your life.
9. These floss picks that'll become your new favorite way to remove food bits from in between your gums — you can literally do it with just one hand, unlike with traditional dental floss.
10. Or a regular pack of Oral-B dental floss if you prefer to carefully wrap it around each tooth and gently shimmy those brunch bits out from in between your teeth.
11. This jar of wine block because as much as you love your red vino, you hate looking in the mirror and seeing your pearly whites stained red after you finish your glass. Just rub this on your teeth — it's tasteless so you won't alter the taste of your wine, and it'll act as a buffer between your drink and your teeth.
12. A tongue cleaner to finally rid your mouth of any odor-causing muck that's been overstaying its welcome on your tongue.
13. This dentist-recommended oral rinse because you've tried basically everything you could think of, but your stinky breath appears to be more stubborn than you expected. This stuff'll help stop funky mouth odors in their tracks.
14. A set of two collapsible silicone straws so you can sip your cold beverages to your heart's content without your teeth screaming from the sensitivity. These fold up and fit perfectly inside small carrying cases.
15. Or, these rainbow stainless-steel straws because they're so pretty that you'll want to keep them front and center and you'll actually remember to use them so your teeth don't feel sensitive when you have your iced coffee.
16. A coconut lip scrub that'll leave your lips feeling soooo incredibly soft and moisturized. Time to say bye-bye to the dead, dry peeling skin on your mouth.
17. This highly rated water flosser with 10 pressure settings that'll leave your mouth feeling squeaky clean. It removes plaque and helps promote gum health.
18. A portable UV toothbrush sanitizer to zap those lingering germs that you may be putting right back into your mouth if your toothbrush isn't as clean as you think it is.
19. This starter kit with a charcoal bristle toothbrush, toothpaste, and minty floss because it'll grace your mouth with a long-lasting feeling of ~clean~. I tried this set and while I love each of the components, I was blown away at how the toothpaste helped decrease my teeth's sensitivity to cold foods!
20. A dental gel that's clinically proven to help remove plaque, which will in turn diminish bad breath and the presence of tartar.
21. And this pack of tooth decay-fighting gum so you can keep your breath feeling oh-so fresh without worrying that your chewing gum habit will cause tooth decay (it's formulated with xylitol, which studies say reduces the risk of tooth decay if used regularly).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.