28 Useful Things You’ll Probably Rely On All Summer
Now's the time to harness the power of that mosquito bite suction tool for yourself.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A WetBrush that's flexible enough to conform to your scalp to quickly and painlessly detangle your locks after it gets all wet and knotted from taking a dip in your pool.
2. This bottle of oil-free CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM so you can protect your face from the sun's harmful rays (thank you, SPF 30). Yes, even when you're just stepping outside to do some garden work.
3. A TubShroom to catch all the hair you shed while giving your strands a cleansing after exiting the pool. Besides, a clogged drain is probably the last thing you want to deal with.
4. This stylish eyeglass chain so you aren't constantly losing your sunglasses (you'll certainly want to have a pair on hand in the summer). Just attach these to the arms of your glasses so you can wear 'em around your neck when they aren't over your eyes.
5. A set of bra strap clips that'll help prevent your bra straps from sliding down your shoulder every three seconds — annoying especially when it's too dang hot outside to wear anything but a racerback tank.
6. This anti-blister foot balm to save your feet from the super cute but super painful sandals you've been looking forward to wearing once the weather heats up.
7. And an anti-chafe balm because it'll help you take walks and go on hikes without the painful chaffing that inevitably occurs when you wear shorts, dresses, or skirts.
8. This flowy duster you'll want to keep front and center in your closet because you can wear it as a swimsuit cover up or throw it on as an extra layer for cool evening walks (especially if the afternoon was deceptively scorching).
9. And this super lightweight bralette to provide all-day comfort and support while it keeps things nice and simple — some bralettes just have itchy embellishments that may be cute but'll make you feel super uncomfortable on an already-stuffy day.
10. A compact case of hydrocolloid bandages with a gel guard designed to treat blisters while you wear them so you won't be in excruciating pain the next time you reach for the cutest pair of sandals you own.
11. This shoe spray that kills odor-causing bacteria and keeps your favorite pair of highly-worn flats from smelling like awful — hot summer days + already stinky shoes = big NOPE.
12. A cutie lil' USB-powered desk fan to provide some much-needed cool air relief while you type away on your laptop on particularly stuffy afternoons.
13. These antiperspirant towelettes so you can stop waking up with wet, sweaty armpits after a sweltering night. These can help keep you dry by gently wiping before bed and giving it five minutes or so to dry before you hit the hay.
14. A pack of 100 charcoal oil-blotting sheets if you're prone to oily skin and the humidity has you washing your face four times a day.
15. This body sunscreen with SPF 50 so you can bet on getting all your weekend yard work done while protecting your skin from harmful UV rays.
16. A set of glue traps to keep all the creepy crawlies — that just love to rear their heads once the humidity skyrockets — at bay and out of your home.
17. Or these liquid ant traps because the sealed-in liquid bait will lure in those pesky ants who keep stopping by your kitchen to infest the fresh watermelon slices you put on the counter. Once they take the bait back to the colony living right outside your back door, well, let's just say they won't be bothering you anymore.
18. And a fly stick that'll make it easier for you to enjoy some fresh air on your porch without swatting away a fly every 10 seconds. Pour some honey or syrup on the stick, let it hang, and watch in amazement as the flies stick to the surface.
19. This portable bug-bite suction tool because as the temperatures increase, so does the number of mosquito bites you wind up getting! This little gadget helps reduce the itching and swelling you experience after a mosquito bite or bee or wasp sting.
20. A crochet crop top you'll want to buy three of so you can wear them interchangeably for those reaaaally hot days when you'll just wanna wear something light and breezy.
21. And a set of dress weights to keep skirts and dresses in place even when it's super breezy outside so you don't accidentally pull a Marilyn Monroe when the wind picks up.
22. This bottle of NYX makeup setting spray because it's here to ease your smooth-makeup woes and help stop your foundation from melting off your face despite the all-day heat and sweat.
23. A time-marked water bottle to ensure that you're staying motivated to stay hydrated in the dizzying heat.
24. This ice tray with a silicone lid because you're so clumsy that you might accidentally spill the water and only be left with five good ice cubes for your lemonade instead of 12.
25. A bottle-emptying kit so you can actually get the very last drop out of all your sunscreen bottles.
26. This large mesh tote that'll help you carry all of your summer essentials to the backyard in one trip.
27. A bottle of hand and body lotion to leave your skin feeling nice 'n soft 'n totally free of that gross sticky feeling most lotions leave you with (especially in the summer heat).
28. A mounted trunk bike rack because your new favorite summertime hobby is about to become pedaling through picturesque trails, even ones that aren't exactly biking distance from where you live.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.