31 Things That Are So Useful, You'll Probably Buy A Second One For Someone Else
Get ready to budget for a second weighted blanket — your friend will totally appreciate it.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This spoon-colander hybrid to make draining excess liquids from your food soooo much simpler. You'll want to call all your food-loving friends and tell them that they'll never burn their hands straining pasta ever again.
2. The ~infamous~ TubShroom that you've probably seen in a million posts. Hey, it's not our fault that this thing traps shower hair so well that you'll be gifting these as stocking stuffers!!!
3. And a silicone sink strainer to make trapping and disposing of those *shudder* wet food bits easier much less gross-feeling — literally no one has ever enjoyed scraping around the sink with bare hands for wet bread chunks. 🤢
4. A silicone lip brush because it gently exfoliates away any dry, dead skin, and leave your lips ready to absorb your moisturizer. Basically, it would be a crime to not introduce your friends to these.
5. Bra strap clips that'll help prevent your bra straps from sliding down your shoulder every three seconds. Bra wearers might actually cry tears of joy.
6. A cold brew maker so you and all your coffee-loving friends can save money and still get your caffeine fix.
7. These cute critter chip clips that you'll promptly give to your siblings so they now have no excuse to leave the bag of Doritos wide open.
8. A silicone holster you and your roommate can stick to the countertop so you'll never trip over each others' styling tools again.
9. Or! This silicone mat so you can still safely stow away your still-warm curling iron when you're rushing out the door and don't have time to wait for it to cool down.
10. A weighted blanket because after it helps you get a better night's rest, you'll want to lend it to a family member who has trouble staying asleep at night. Reviewers also say that the blanket has helped alleviate some pain, too.
11. This essential oil diffuser that'll create such a perfect, soothing atmosphere that the college student in your family will want to keep this baby going while they study.
12. A tube of Glossier Cloud Paint that'll give you a gorgeous, natural-looking cheek color that'll accentuate your already-beautiful glow. When your friends ask what your skin secret is, you'll practically already have a tube being shipped to them.
13. This bottle of The Ordinary High Strength Vitamin and Mineral Blemish Formula because you might be so impressed with how effectively the niacinamide and zinc reduce inflammation, that your good deed for the day will be sharing your find.
14. Massage balls for you and anyone who just wants a little relief from a workout, long walk, or just an overall rough week.
15. This oven rack slider so no one ever has to burn a hand trying to check on the lasagna ever again.
16. A microwave pasta cooker that every college student in your family will thank you for putting in their care package because reviewers say this gives you perfectly cooked pasta without the hassle of a big cleanup.
17. This handy reminder every pet parent in your life needs so different family members or roommates never accidentally feed their corgi four times in one day.
18. An adjustable belt that reviewers say really won't budge, so you can have a comfortable walk outside without having to pull your pants up every two minutes.
19. This tube of Versed Overnight Facial Peel because it'll be the exfoliating solution they've been looking for. It'll work its magic while they sleep. Its blend of glycolic acid, lactic acid, and vitamin A is gentle but effective enough to reveal brighter skin.
20. Some anti-blister foot balm — ALL of your friends will thank you for carrying it on hikes, because no one (and I mean no one) wants to hike a 3-mile trail in a pair of boots that pinch the backs of your feet.
21. A winged eyeliner stamp because it'll help you seem effortlessly dressed up for those girls' nights over Zoom. Perfect eyeliner look in seconds? Right this way.
22. An insulated champagne flute to keep everyone's drinks cold and ~bubbly~ while you sit around your backyard sharing stories from your high school days.
23. And if you and your friends prefer wine, you'll want to buy like five of these wine aerators because they add oxygen to every pour for a smoother, more flavorful tasting wine.
24. This flat water bottle that you and your family members will be able to conveniently slip into purses or small bags for weekend getaways.
25. Egg poaching cups because you'll end up with such perfectly runny eggs that you'll make damn sure your S.O. has a backup pack in their apartment to make you a fancy breakfast when you stay the night.
27. This tube of Glossier Balm Dotcom Skin Salve with a super thick texture so they can smother their lips in delicious-smelling hydration, and put an end to dry skin.
28. A dishwasher magnet that'll put an end to the familiar family bickering about dirty dishes resting among sparkling clean ones — just be ready for the influx of messages from all of your aunts asking for a magnet for their own households.
29. These wine condoms so you can securely seal leftover bottles — and use the money you save from not having to buy a new bottle of wine to get a set of these for your friends.
30. Orrr, these beanie-shaped wine stoppers so everyone's half-full bottles will certainly look cozy in their respective fridges 'till virtual girls' night part two.
31. And a pair of fluffy Ugg slides that'll practically wrap your feet in luxury as you walk across the cold floors of your home. Just prepare yourself to budget for a second pair for your mom (because otherwise, she'll just keep stealing yours).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.