19 Things To Actually Help Your Dry Skin Stay Moisturized
"It's not me, it's you." —you rehearsing your breakup with dry skin.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. CeraVe moisturizing cream because it'll give you all-day moisture that almost feels like it's breathing new life into your skin. Some reviewers say that the cream has healed dry, red skin over time.
3. A tube of First Aid Beauty coconut skin moisturizer, which literally feels (and smells) like a refreshing coconut water bomb has been dropped on your face. It's actually made with coconut water to hydrate your skin and quinoa protein to protect your skin.
4. Some Glossier Balm Dotcom Universal Skin Salve so you can hydrate your lips and any other small problem areas on the go. Pop this in your back pocket and you'll never again have to go through the day coping with that dry, itchy feeling!
5. Or Almay butter kiss lipsticks for an ~extra~ dose of hydrating plus a pop of color. They're formulated with shea butter and coconut oil, which are known for their smoothing and moisturizing properties.
6. A bottle of the Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser that lets you remove even the most stubborn traces of makeup without leaving you with that itchy, tight, pulling feeling.
7. This set of Dermal Korea collagen sheet masks because they'll soothe even the tiniest dry patches so you can walk into winter with a plump-looking complexion.
8. A bottle of Radha rosehip oil — it's known for its restorative and brightening properties, which can help combat those dry spots (and breakouts BECAUSE OF those dry spots) that keep coming back.
9. Cuccio cuticle oil because it'll *finally* put an end to any crusty, dry skin around your fingernails. It uses honey and lactic acid from milk to nourish the surrounding skin and prevent peeling.
10. A bottle of Aveeno body wash for hydrated skin while you shower. It contains oatmeal to nourish dry skin and help replenish its natural moisture.
11. The Sake high moisture skin lotion toner because — hear me out — the acidic formula actually helps balance your skin's natural barrier and protects it from moisture loss. Toner might sound like the last thing your dry skin needs, but you just might thank yourself for giving it a shot.
12. A bottle of Ancient Greek Remedy organic foot cream to relieve even the driest, most calloused feet. The six natural, raw oils in this baby work hard so you don't have to.
13. Eucerin daily protection lotion with SPF 30 because it provides 24-hour hydration without leaving your face feeling greasy. In other words, you can protect your skin from painful cracking/breakouts and the sun's harsh rays with just one product.
14. A bottle of Cosmedica pure hyaluronic acid serum if dry skin is just *one* of your primary skin concerns. With regular use, hyaluronic acid is known for improving skin texture, brightness, and moisture.
15. Some 24k gold under-eye patches that'll leave your eye area feeling smooth and rejuvenated thanks to its cooling hydrating gel formula. Your eye area is one of the most sensitive parts of your face, after all, so don't forget to treat it to something worthwhile!
16. A jar of Majestic Pure brown sugar scrub because it's literally saturated in a scrumdiddlyumptious mix of almond oil, apricot kernel oil, and jojoba oil to gently buff away dry, dead skin and promote a healthy, hydrated-looking glow.
17. Revlon Colorstay foundation for normal/dry skin so you can get your desired, flawless coverage even if your skin's been having a rather rough week.
18. Or a Maybelline BB cream formulated to leave you with a dewy finish because nothing'll grind your gears like dry patches poking through your otherwise flawless complexion. If you don't want to wear foundation, this BB cream adds a little tint while nourishing your skin.
19. And a pack of Aveeno positively radiant makeup wipes to make sure you end the day on a smoother, softer note — no matter what you applied during the day.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.