Sur La Table's Labor Day Sale Is Officially Here, So Get Ready To Upgrade Your Kitchen Essentials For Up To 50% Off
Consider this the sign you needed to finally replace your chipped, cracked dinner plates with a brand new set.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
After perusing their sale, I officially want to upgrade my home cooking essentials. But first, here are a few favorites for you:
1. A Le Creuset baker that's perfect for cooking up those family size servings of casseroles, meats, veggies, and more.
2. This set of kitchen towels because every time you need one to handle a hot pot or quickly wipe up a spill, you can never seem to find one.
4. This ~cheerful~ cherry tray that'll have you sitting out in your backyard more often, if only to serve yourself a plate of finger sandwiches and glass of lemonade on this pretty thing.
5. An apple-shaped Le Creuset pie dish you'll certainly reach for to bake all of your fall pies and cobblers. Your apple crumble and peach cobblers are about to get way more Insta worthy.
6. This 18-inch cheese board and spreader combo because normal dinner plates don't have nearly enough room for you to lay out your meats and cheeses for your family evenings inside.
7. A nonstick grill pan that's perfect for cooking sausages, sandwiches, eggs, meats, and more without having to painstakingly scrape stuck-on bits off the surface.
8. This rubber spatula so you smile every time you notice it in your drawer and can easily scrape your cake or brownie batter from the sides of the bowl, making sure you get every last bit into that baking pan.
9. A 12-piece dinnerware set to finally replace your current faded, scratched up, or chipped set you've had for decades.
10. This two-tier serving stand because it makes for a super elegant (and photo-worthy) way to serve your homemade cupcakes, petit fours, and other small desserts.
11. A compact cappuccino machine that'll whip you up a delicious, frothy cappuccino with just the press of a button. It grinds coffee beans and froths milk without the need for additional equipment. And, if you pay $6 every single day for a store-bought cappuccino, this thing will pretty much pay for itself in the first year of use.
12. This three-piece cheese knife set to up your cheese serving game and make you feel suuuuper fancy every time you use that shiny new cheese spreader.
13. A cast iron Dutch oven you can use for pretty much anything from cooking stews to baking breads. Plus, it's pretty enough to plop right onto the dinner table and serve your meals in.
14. These stainless steel tongs to help you with all the end-of-summer backyard barbecuing you and your family are about to do.
15. A set of four colorful cutting mats so you can have a designated spot for slicing and chopping different types of foods — one for bread, one for meat, one for veggies, and one for fruit.
16. This 10-piece knife set full of all the essentials. It's perfect if your starter set of knives has seen better days and are in desperate need of an upgrade.
17. And an egg poaching pan designed to help you get perfectly poached eggs every time. No more having to cut into a "poached" egg only to find that it's way too runny for your liking.
Just keep in mind that this sale won't last forever! September 7 is your last chance to shop items for up to 50% off.
You after clicking the "checkout" button:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.