We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Faux leather ankle booties with a peek-through leopard print design that adds a little sass to your step. These boots are a wide fit, so anyone who crams their feet into too-narrow shoes can finally breathe a sigh of relief.
2. Patterned Sam Edelman boots that look like they belong in an art museum. The boots feature a three-inch heel so you can comfortably go from the office to dinner feeling like a masterpiece.
3. Over-the-knee riding boots designed with thigh-high laces. Anyone who's ever struggled to get boots past their calves can rest easy knowing that the laces will let them adjust the boots accordingly.
4. Low-heel ankle booties because their delicate ruffle design will give your outfit a ~chic~ touch. No zippers needed — just slip 'em on and go!
5. Over-the-knee boots with a ~super sexy~ heel to totally upgrade your night out. The lace-up back lets you adjust the opening to comfortably wear around your thighs.
6. Chunky heel boots that you can just slip right into. Don't let the heel intimidate you, though — the wide base and platform give you stability and support so you can stroll into fall feeling badass.
7. Ankle booties with stylish buckles that add a little edge to your ensemble. Though the buckles are only there to make you feel like the trendy queen that you are, there is a zipper on the inner side so you can comfortably put the shoes on and take them off.
8. Clark's lace-up booties featuring a rubber block heel so you can perfectly bring together any dress or pair of jeans. The boots include an ortholite footbed for extra comfort.
9. Perforated booties that'll make everyone you pass by swoon with jealousy. The low chunky heel is perfect for just a liiiittle added height.
10. Wide-calf riding boots — they are peeerfect for tucking your thickest pair of jeans into. Plus, faux fur lining = warm, happy feet all season!
11. Western cowboy boots with an ultra cute slouch style. The stacked heels were made for walking and that's just what you'll do.
12. Simple, mid-calf waterproof rain boots that are so versatile that you'll have a hard time finding something to wear that DOESN'T look cute with these shoes.
13. Asymmetrical boots because they wrap your calves (and the rest of your feet) in comfort and style. The rugged style means you don't play around — especially when it comes to your footwear!
14. Cutout buckle ankle booties that show some skin while tacking on a few inches to your height.
15. Glitter booties — they are probably the only things more sparkly than my personality, and to be honest, I'm not even mad about it.
16. Chunky-heeled snake patterned booties that'll take your outfit to really bold heights while still letting you have a pain-free night out.
17. Bedazzled boots for when you want a look that's as extra as you are. The low heel and soft sole means you'll barely need to break them in.
18. White kitten heels that'll make you feel like you're walking on a cloud — a cloud that goes with literally everything in your closet!
19. And adorable rubber rainboots with a wide opening so you can comfortably stuff your jeans inside.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.