We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A hand lettering book if they've ever wanted handwriting that makes peoples' jaws drop. You might start begging them to write all your birthday cards now.
2. This Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 for anyone who's fascinated by photo prints but is lowkey intimidated by other super high-tech instant cameras.
3. Or! A Fujifilm X-T100 mirrorless camera if they're a little more practiced in photography and want to move up from their point-and-shoot camera. They can connect this camera to their phone and transfer pics using Bluetooth, which will make for some super quick Insta uploads.
4. This kombucha brewing kit because they're probably tired of spending $3+ on a bottle of kombucha every morning — so why not help them learn how to make their own?
5. A BuzzFeed Tasty Cookie Club subscription so they can hone their baking skills in a non-intimidating way and become a master cookie maker almost overnight.
6. This lip balm making kit they'll love if they're passionate about keeping their lips hydrated and want a unique way to upgrade their lip balm supply.
7. A bullet journal set that's perfect for beginners who want to start their own journal but don't want to spend hours trying to free-hand pretty banners and illustrations.
8. Embroidery floss for anyone who's ever tried to sell homemade friendship bracelets when they were in middle school. Re-creating their favorite patterns might make them re-live those colorful, string bracelet days.
9. A hot sauce making kit that'll probably make them never want to buy from the grocery store ever again once they learn how to make their own special sauce tailored to their spice preferences.
10. This bonsai tree starter kit if they want a stress-free way to get started with germinating their own little tree, even if they've never done it before.
11. Orrr, a book on How Not To Kill Your Houseplant so they can learn how to be a better plant parent even if they've already killed more than their fair share of succulents.
12. This mozzarella and ricotta making kit so they can feel ~extra fancy~ when they enjoy *homemade* cheese with their crackers.
13. A set of crochet yarn and hooks because nothing makes time fly faster than cable stitching a nice, soft scarf.
14. An extra-thick yoga mat for anyone who's always wanted to increase their strength and flexibility.
15. This gin making kit so they can finally learn how to make their own bottle after years of talking about how they'll get into it "soon."
16. A 1,000-piece puzzle they can easily incorporate into some daily me-time. Pro tip: When they're done, they can glue the pieces down onto thick cardstock so they can have a collection of finished masterpieces.
17. This soap making kit for a ~sweet-smelling~ way to de-stress (and have tons of cute, little gifts to give away to other people on their list as a result).
18. An adult coloring book that'll let them take a trip back in time to elementary school when they'd basically hoard coloring books and spend hours a day bringing flowers and elephants to life.
19. This crossword puzzle book they can solve IRL if they love figuring out words but don't want to pay for the puzzle subscription on their phone anymore.
20. A sewing machine because not only will a basic knowledge of sewing serve them well during the most unforeseen situations, but they might also have so much fun that they'll want to start stitching every fabric they see.
21. This DIY slime making kit because pretty much anyone can agree that it's hard to look at those YouTube tutorials and not develop the urge to play with soft, stretchy goo.
22. This beginner ukelele that's perfect for anyone who's ever wanted to learn a new instrument but doesn't want to spend hundreds of dollars for a guitar or clarinet.
23. A step-by-step coloring book so they can up your stick-figure game by learning techniques for creating more detailed animal drawings.
24. This sushi making kit that'll introduce them to the magic of creating their favorite rolls without feeling like they need to be a certified chef. They'll be rolling rice and seaweed in no time!
25. A three-month subscription to Book of the Month Club for the voracious reader of the group. Don't take it personally if they forget to text you a "thank you" — they're probably busy digging into the books!
26. And a build-it-yourself computer kit that's perfect for kids who love computer games and are interested in learning a little more about technology.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.