Money can feel like a pretty daunting topic. There's just *so much* to know and so many ways that it can affect our lives. It can be easy to look at some older peeps and think they have it *all* figured out, but they were once in our shoes and totally understand the struggle.
So we recently asked the Gen Z'ers of the BuzzFeed Community to share the money questions they had for millennials and we got millennials to give their honest answers. Here's what they had to say:
Again, always keep in mind that financial advice is not one-size-fits-all. Always consider your own personal circumstances before taking financial advice.
1. "How do you manage money and all of the expenses? Like, paying rent and stuff. I normally end up spending my allowance in the first week or so. How do you resist all the temptations and keep the money for stuff you actually need?" —idgafatthispoint
6. "What the fuck is a mortgage? Nobody told us in school..." —Anonymous
8. "How did you get the money for college? And how does anyone get the money without killing their body with cheap foods and selling other things?" —buzzfeedbuzzfeed123
9. "How do taxes work? Is it easier/cheaper to do them yourself or to get someone to do them for you? And if so, is it better to do them at a chain like H&R Block or at a private business?" —cryybabyy
11. Lastly, "do most of you have your life together with money? I mean, the oldest millennials are almost 40. Do you guys know what you’re doing?" —idgafatthispoint
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.