We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hardshell spinner with a cup holder on the back so you have a hassle-free way to keep your coffee but free up your hands while you board your flight.
2. This foldable duffel bag you can safely mount on top of your suitcase thanks to the handle pocket on the back.
3. This gorgeous two-piece carry-on and duffel bag set — you'll want to bring it on all your trips, if only because you'll be able to recognize the unique design from a mile away.
4. An ultra slim spinner that expands into a carry-on to store all your belongings in the blink of an eye. You might actually book yourself a trip just to have an excuse to give this baby a test run.
5. This simple, gold quilted satin duffel bag for the born and bred fashionista who likes to travel light and with a little style.
6. A fold-up backpack that expands to hold all your clothes and necessities for an exhilarating weekend getaway.
7. This stout, 16-inch spinner you'll be glad you invested in when you can just tuck this under your seat and not deal with the overhead bins on your plane at all.
8. A carry-on suitcase with multi-directional wheels because it's sure to keep up with you whether you're darting from Gate 10 to Gate 27 or wheeling around crowded terminals.
9. This adorable rolling bag for young travelers in training to store all of their road trip or airline essentials.
10. A rolling duffel bag that you can either leisurely roll through the airport or pick up by its top handles and race with to make it to your gate on time.
11. This 18-inch suitcase for anyone who needs to pack for an extended long weekend trip but doesn't want to shell out a ton of cash to do so.
12. A two-piece set — it includes an expandable suitcase that'll actually help you fit ALL of your vacation outfits, your makeup collection, and your jewelry without breaking a sweat *and* without forcing you to check a bag.
13. This hardshell spinner because it's a dream come true for anyone who has trouble deciding which three outfits to pack for the weekend — pack 'em all because this suitcase can handle it!
14. A suitcase with a hidden compartment for your laptop so any business trip goers can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that their computers are safe and sound.
15. This spinner that expands from the top of the suitcase as opposed to the front, thus giving you the most convenient way to store any last-minute souvenirs you buy from the airport gift shops.
16. A carry-on bag you can wear as a backpack or as a messenger bag to make yourself as comfortable as possible during your trip.
17. And, this anti-theft backpack you won't mind carrying around during your five-hour layover because it'll keep your belongings safe and sound.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.