We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Light dimming stickers because the annoying LEDs beaming from your TV, computer charger, and just about every power outlet in your bedroom have been keeping you up at night for the past 10 years. It's finally time to block them out once and for all.
This game-changing pack comes in a variety of 100 peel-and-stick dimmers shaped to fit lights on most electrical appliances.
Promising review: "Ingenious little idea. I suffer from migraines, so I know how a little LED light can irritate you in an otherwise pitch black room. This product does a great job of dimming those harsh LED indicators that EVERYTHING seems to have nowadays. They are neat, not unsightly." —Jarom A. Daszko
Get them from Amazon for $4.89.
2. Medicated, waterproof bandages lauded by reviewers for effectively concealing, protecting, and lifting stubborn warts out from the deep, dark depths of your skin. Some saw results after just ONE application.
Promising review: "More than six years with a large, sometimes painful plantar wart on the bottom of my foot. The doctor tried freezing, I tried apple cider vinegar, aspirin, freezing at home, over and over again...nothing worked. Never showing the bottom of my feet, refusing to get a pedicure with the girls and so, so embarrassed....It felt like I was doomed to have it for forever, it was resistant to everything. Literally six years of fighting it and on a whim tried these because of the good reviews. ONE APPLICATION. I wore the bandaid overnight. I didn’t think it did anything, but a few days later the wart just came off. I know it’s silly to be so emotional over a stupid wart but I’m telling you I nearly cried. I’ve never been so happy with a product in my life. Highly, highly recommend giving these a try if you’ve got a stubborn plantar warts." —Liz Dube
Get a pack of 14 from Amazon for $6.96.
3. A Take-n-Slide medication tracker, the genius little creation you can stick onto any pill bottle — because something that's more annoying than trying to remember your password? Trying to recall if you took your morning meds. This lil' thing is perfect for yours, your child's, *and* your pet's meds — and they're reusable, so you can peel and stick 'em on refills, too!
Promising review: "Where has this been all my life? I love it. This is a lifesaver! I’ve been looking for something like this for years. I always forget 10 minutes later if I actually took my medicine or just put it down. I’ve tried so many different ways, making marks on the bottle, making stickers, and other pill containers. None ever work. And pill containers are so bulky when I only need one pill." —Niki
Get a pack of five from Amazon for $19.99.
4. A CeraVe salicylic acid body wash so you can say "see ya!" to scabs left over from picking ingrowns and "au revoir!" to keratosis pilaris flare-ups. This exfoliates without the rough, physical microbeads and buffs away bumpy skin while smoothing — thanks to hyaluronic acid and niacinamide.
Promising review: "My 6-year-old daughter has keratosis pilaris, commonly known as 'chicken skin.' This year it really flared up during warm weather so I gave this wash along with lotion a try. Wow, I saw results after just a few uses and after a couple of weeks most of her bumps disappeared. Thrilled we skipped a trip to the dermatologist! Can’t beat this price for the results either." —Ashley Steigerwald
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
5. An Oxo over-the-drain hair stopper, because, no, paddling your feet in a pool of water every time you shower is not considered the done thing. This little creation will catch clumps of hair like a magnet *before* they make their way to clog up your drains.
6. A bottle of Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo to reverse any sign of itchy, flaky scalps by targeting the source of the issue instead of just masking it. Admirers mention that after just two uses, their pesky dandruff has virtually vanished and they even say they've noticed a difference with shedding *and* hair loss, too.
This shampoo was designed to work for sensitive scalps, color-dyed, and chemically processed hair as well as for all hair types and textures, with reviewers with 3b-4c curls mentioning it worked for them.
Promising review: "This product is great. My scalp is moist but without all the scaly dry skin. My hair feels nice, not oily or weighed down nor extremely dry like hay. It is soft. Of all the products I have used for dandruff and dry scalp, this is the best one I have used. I swear by this shampoo. Don't hesitate to order if you are looking for a non-prescription shampoo. My dermatitis is severe meaning extremely dry scalp and all that goes with it. You will be pleased with this product." —MLB
Get it from Amazon for $14.84.
7. A pack of AirPods Pro silicone hooks if you love your Pods but hate the fear of losing them at a moment's notice. These discreet lil' covers simply plop over the earbuds and allow for a snug and comfy fit inside your ear, so you can toss your head around (see below) as much as you like.
And they come with a little carrying case!
I recently ordered these little lifesavers, and I have to say I am...forgive me lord for I'm about to pun...HOOKED. I'm obsessed with my AirPod Pros as they are, I use them everyday for calls and music-listening purposes, but can never leave the house with them in fear of them dropping out of my ears. (If I so much as smile or laugh, they fall out!) Well fear no more, because since I've started using these super-reliable silicone hooks, I've taken my Pods on runs and walks with absolutely no sign of slippage. I highly recommend these for anyone else who'd finally like to use their AirPods Pro in peace.
Promising review: "Must have, it works. These are absolutely needed, stop my headphones from falling out, perfect fit. Will save you lots of money from replacing missing headphones." —Shevy1280
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $12.95.
8. Or! A pair of AirPod ear hooks ideal for both first gen *and* Pros, if you prefer the silicone cover to hook *over* your ear so that your jams and work calls never have to get interrupted again.
9. A fridge fork you can attach to any jar of condiments to save you from having to make multiple attempts at fishing out slippery pickles — all because you just wanna satisfy your midnight snack cravings. This seamlessly spears pickles for sammies and olives for salads without the hassle.
Promising review: "This is one of my favorite kitchen gizmos, and it doesn't take up room in the drawer! I eat lots of olives, and this keeps me from having to wash or get a clean fork when I'm in the middle of making a salad or just want a snack, and it makes spearing the olives easier, too. It comes with two sizes to fit any jar (even though if you need this, I feel like you probably get the big jars, right?). They are stretchy and easy to get on and off. I usually just rinse it between uses and then wash the whole set-up when I open a new jar (which is about weekly)." —Emily
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
10. A pack of twisty cable savers created to extend the life of the wires that juice up your most-used devices. No peeling, breaking, or splitting here!
11. An octopus-shaped blackhead-removing stick that's so cute it hurts — it's just a bonus that it's ridiculously good at removing excess sebum and exfoliating pores to yank out blackheads and whiteheads, too!
Promising reviews: "I saw this on TikTok, it works great so far." —MarMarManuel
"After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me, smells great too. Here's how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself." —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
12. A Boon drying rack if your collection of bottles and accessories for your tiny human has gone from cute to chaotic. This little lawn will bring order to your drying spot and hosts just about any shaped item — *and* features a tray to collect all the water.
BuzzFeed Shopping's resident parent product expert Chandni Reddy has this and raves: "Is it possible for a drying rack to be life changing? Why yes, it is. I caved and bought this grassy patch after my kitchen started to look like an episode of Hoarders. This thing instantly organized my kitchen by creating a dedicated spot for baby stuff. Bottles, pump parts, sippy cups...this bad boy can hold a LOT (at least six bottles and four cups at once) and dries everything quickly. Did I mention it's a heck of a lot more cheerful and stylish than your regular drying rack?"
Promising review: "Newborn twins are a mess. They took over our house within moments of coming through the door. For this type A mama, it was a horrifying side effect of the two most precious things in the world. A friend gave us one lawn at our shower, and we promptly hopped on Amazon and bought a second to manage the sheer volume. The lawn and the accessories are a convenient and cute way to keep your bottles and pump parts organized. There is ample space in one for one baby's needs." —Lacey
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in three colors).
13. And a coordinating cacti brush set so adorable, it'll look great beside your new drying rack as you clean every hard-to-reach nook and cranny of your little one's sippy cups, bottles, and breast pump parts. Plus, even reviewers without toddlers mention that these are great at cleaning reusable straws and bottles!
This set comes with a bottle brush, straw brush, nipple brush, and a detail brush that all sit within a cup and easy-drain container.
Promising review: "I love this new bottle brush set, works well with a variety of bottles and sippy cups. I especially like the straw brush. The handy cup that it comes in is super cute yet very functional with allowing all the brushes to properly dry." —ZoeyBella
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.
14. A silicone toe cap designed to shield ingrown toenails, corns, and blisters as they heal. Coughing up a little cash now is probably the most sensible way to avoid any major problems in the future.
Promising review: "This is an unbelievable product! I work 12-hour shifts in the hospital and need protection for the corn on my left great toe. I purchased the size large and it fit well. Underneath my socks and athletic shoes, I completely forgot I was wearing it — bonus! The silicone is very soft and flexible and cleans easily. The product is priced well for the quality and quantity (six) that is provided. Each toe cap is packaged individually in the bag so the order can be shared with others if desired. I would absolutely recommend this since it has held up quite well for the 17 hours I often have it on (from the time I wake up until I am back from my shift). Cleans and dries easily and has maintained its shape." —LJ
Get a set of six from Amazon for $11.99 (available in two sizes and three colors).
15. A pack of DressWeights if your skirts and dresses keep losing battles with blustery weather. Stick these trusty little adhesive weights on the inside of your clothes to avoid lift off and accidental Marilyn Monroe moments.
Dress Strong is a New York–based Etsy shop run by Christina where she sells the holy grail product — the DressWeights.
The adhesive is strong but removable, so they can be used again and again!
Promising review: "These are, hands down, a complete lifesaver. I recently attended a multi-day conference event, where wardrobe malfunctions were a non-negotiable. Add in mid-Atlantic summer breezes and skirts and well, you have a potential disaster on your hands, right? NO. These babies will keep your hemlines down where they belong, and they work hard without being cumbersome — they're lightweight but dense, can easily be adjusted or moved without removing the backing, and they store in their own case — what more could a girl ask for?" —Etsy Customer
16. A miraculous pumice stone to restore your hope if you thought deep cleaning your stained toilet was a lost cause. Simply wet the stone, gently scrub, and gross rings of horror — be gone!
Promising review: "Wow, after 10 years in our house I had pretty much given up on getting our toilets looking nice again. You have kids who forget to flush? I thought I'd have a nasty-looking toilet for the rest of time...until I discovered this tool! Holy wow, when I tell you that I have spent HOURS trying to clean the toilet before (with no results) and this thing made it SPARKLING WHITE in less than five minutes, I'm not joking! Never again will I settle for toilet rings or stained toilet bottoms. This tool will do the job for you, just scrub and it's gone!" —Lilac28
Get it from Amazon for $11.20.
17. A jar opener because stubborn lids will have no place in your home ever again thanks to metal teeth that grasp and open "glued-on" container tops. And! This is ideal for folks with limited mobility.
Promising review: "Bought this for my 85-year-old mother who has a bit of arthritis in her hands. She loves this jar opener. She commented on the ease of use and likes the fact that it can be used on smaller bottles. Made a daily task much easier for her." —Christine
18. LABeautyologist no-drip cleansing cuffs that you'll look at and think how on earth did I ever live without you?! Their ability to protect clothes and arms from getting all sudsy and soaked during your 10-step routine is enough to leave you short of breath.
There are a number of things that bug me in this world, but one thing that consistently grinds my gears is the feeling of soaking wet, sopping sleeves after I've cleansed my face. No matter how high I roll them up, water just finds a way to trickle down towards my sleeves. I've even resorted to just wearing T-shirts to avoid the problem, but then my arms are still soaked and I still end up leaving a puddle of water behind in the bathroom. Enter: these cozy-soft cuffs. They're truly adorable, absorb allll the water, dry quickly, *and* they're machine washable! To me, they're worth every single penny to avoid a small but totally annoying problem.
LABeautyologist is a small biz owned by beauty guru Nayamka Roberts-Smith. She's known for creating the 60-second-rule: cleansing with fingers for a minute to allow your cleanser's ingredients to get to work on your complexion.
Get a set of two from LABeautyologist for $23 (available in five colors)
19. Rubbermaid food-saver containers dubbed the miracle for keeping produce as fresh as the day you bought it. Because you did not just spend $7 on a box of berries only for them to go bad in T-minus 12 hours. With their snazzy FreshVent technology, these regulate the flow of oxygen and carbon dioxide so much better than if your produce were kept in their original containers.
Promising review: This product really works. I frequently buy spinach leaves for salads and smoothies, and it's always a race to use it before it goes bad. With this product I don't have to worry about that any longer. It really does extend the shelf life of your produce." —Rayray
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in four variations).
Read our full review of the Rubbermaid FreshWorks food storage containers!
20. A set of bedsheet holders — the swoonworthy solution you've been looking for to hold crumpled sheets in place. And if your covers happen to have lost a couple of inches in the dryer, these'll make sure they don't creep around when you're trying to find your comfy, still spot.
Each pack comes with four bands which can stretch from 12 to 18 inches and hold adequate tension.
Promising review: "Say goodbye to re-arranging your fitted sheet every morning! My boyfriend sleeps like he’s rolling down a hill, so every morning I would wake up to the scratchy feel of my mattress cover because my soft silk fitted sheet was all over the place. Thanks to these bed bands, our sheets stay put no matter what. The only way for your fitted sheet to come off is if you manually remove these first. I wish I would have bought this so much sooner." —Khalysee
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $12.99 (available in three colors and four pack sizes).
21. A bottle-emptying kit for those who simply hate waste and spend wayyyy too long banging the bottom of products to get every last drop out of their lotion — or, worse, diluting their shampoo with water. Well, folks, there is a better way! Attach this lil' gizmo to the necks of your bottles and turn 'em over so all that good stuff can still be put to use.
The kit comes with small, medium, large, and extra-large attachments, so you should be able to use it with any bottle in your house.
Promising review: "I use a really thick curl cream in my hair. The bottle has a pump, but you can only use it for about half of the product. I decided to use this to keep the bottle stored upside down to get more of the product out of the bottle. I was able to use the full bottle of product, was able to squeeze out the exact amount that I needed for each use and I no longer have to beat the bottle on the palm of my hand to get the product out! This saved me time, energy, money and some sanity! If you are thinking about it, just get it!" —Cynthia Reed
Get it from Amazon for $16+ (available in packs of two and six).
22. A car vent dip clip so you can indulge in dunking alllll your favorite fries and nuggets on the go. Never again will you fumble over special sauce in fear of it spilling all over your car on your commute 👏.
Promising review: "Very useful! I love that the cup is removable so if you have one of those giant Chick-Fil-A ketchup cups, it can sit within the holder without the added cup, but a smaller sauce like from Wendy’s can sit inside the additional cup so it won’t fall through." —catherine
Get a set of two from Amazon for $10.90+ (available in multipacks, and four colors).
23. An ingenious donut pillow conceived so you can finally get that piercing you've had saved on your Pinterest board for the last five years. Rest your noggin on this cushion post-piercing to avoid irritation and help your new hole heal. Note to younger self: You *need* this.
Get it from Studs for $24.
24. A disgustingly satisfying set of Sticky Stake insect traps to make pesky gnats, thrips, and fruit flies think twice about coming anywhere near your precious plant babies.
Promising review: "Holy cow these suckers work! I'm so grossed out by the result, but at the same time I have a sick sense of satisfaction. I used these in my house plants that are breeding fungus gnats like wild. I used them in conjunction with beneficial nematodes, and they definitely cut down on the number of gnats in our house. Unfortunately I added a new houseplant, plus repotted one that had outgrown its prior home, and we are wrapped up in them again. I'm buying another package of sticky traps as soon as I finish this review!" —Megan
Get a pack from Amazon for $7.99.
25. A genius car cupholder adapter built to extend the capabilities of the one you already have in your car — one that clearly wasn't designed to fit your motivational drinking bottle or Yeti coffee mugs.
Wine & Whiskey Co. is a Texas-based Etsy shop selling a wide range of adorable phone cases and T-shirts, plus genius car accessories (obvi).
Promising review: "Love it. Perfectly holds my 40-ounce Hydro Flask. No more rolling around the truck cab. Arrived quickly and works as described." —Jason J. Mease
26. A sheet of stick-on sound dampeners so you don't have to worry about opening and closing kitchen cabinets quietly if you're a morning person and your roommate is a chronic snoozer.
Promising review: "These work very well to dampen the sounds of my idiot roommates slamming cabinet doors at all hours of the day. Just make sure you're wiping down the part of the cabinet they'll stick to before applying them. The adhesive is good and should hold for a while." —LMA