35 Slightly Weird Things All Super-Close BFFs Do Without Even Thinking About It
There's no boundaries when it comes to BFFs.
1. Sitting together in silence on the sofa while still feeling like you’re bonding.
2. Making yourself food when you go to see them because you know their kitchen better than they do.
3. Speaking in an accent for no apparent reason.
4. Creating your own phrases that you can no longer remember the origin of.
5. Sharing your lip balm and roll-on deodorant with them.
6. Going to family events and not feeling out of place.
7. Hating the people they hate even if you’ve never met them.
8. Telling each other all of your embarrassing sex stories in graphic detail.
9. And asking each other all your sex-related questions you’d be too embarrassed to ask anyone else.
10. Texting while one of you is on the toilet.
11. Talking so much during a catch up that both of your throats start to hurt a bit.
12. Taking your bra off as soon as you get to their house.
13. Helping them shortlist a selfie when they don't know which one to upload.
14. Letting your friend use your phone see the social media of someone they don't like, if they don’t follow them but you do.
15. Acting as a medical advisor for all of each others ailments despite not being a medical professional in any way, shape, or form.
16. And sending each other pictures of bad spots or odd rashes for their diagnosis.
17. Inspecting their face for them when they ask if they can go another week without their eyebrows waxed.
18. And inspecting their hair when they want an honest opinion on how greasy it is.
19. Sniffing them when they're worried that they smell so you can reassure them (or break it to them that they probably shouldn't wear that top for another day in a row).
20. Lending each other socks and underwear like it’s no big deal.
21. Immediately helping at chores at one another’s houses without being asked.
22. Occasionally forgetting that *technically* their house isn’t yours, and so asking them if they want a tea or coffee as if they're your guest.
23. Tagging each other in memes as a way of communicating.
24. Swearing at each other as a way of showing affection.
25. Napping when you go to each other’s houses without it feeling weird.
26. Giving each other body hair updates about how long you’ve gone without shaving.
27. Checking the back of each other’s trousers for period blood.
28. Quadruple texting them if they're not replying because it's impossible to feel embarrassed about texting too much.
29. Analysing texts sent from people the other one fancies and helping to craft replies.
30. Taking super-unflattering snapchats and sending them without warning.
31. Forgetting how much money you owe each other so just buying each other food as a way of payment.
32. Asking them to “get the ball rolling” by liking one of your photos that hasn’t gotten any likes yet.
33. Telling them every time something deeply embarrassing happens to you.
34. Texting each other while in the same room because there’s something you can’t say out loud.
35. Or just giving each other a ~look~ that says everything, because you two can have a whole conversation using nothing but facial expressions.