1. I hate when you think you're dating Yoda but it turns out to be a human woman underneath.
2. Or when you ask out Lord Voldemort, but it turns out when they wash their face they're not He Who Must Not Be Named after all.
3. This woman is actually made of human flesh instead of wood. I feel so deceived.
4. Smh how are regular people meant to know she's not actually made of stone? I feel cheated.
5. I mean you think you're going on a sexy date with Dory, but does she naturally look like a cartoon fish?
This is why people have trust issues.