1. Getting into your favourite pyjamas and putting on your slippers at the end of a long day.
2. Asking your friend what they want to do and hearing them say those three perfect words: Let’s stay in.
3. Going clothes shopping and finding a lovely piece of knitwear.
4. Feeling smug because the weather is terrible but you wore your warmest coat.
5. Finding a new reality TV show to get emotionally invested in.
You really care about whether this bride gets the wedding dress of her dreams or not.
6. And dedicating an entire morning to watching all your recorded TV shows that come on too late at night for your liking.
7. Going homeware shopping.
And getting excited about having people over so you can showcase your new purchases.
8. And buying a new kitchen appliance that you’re convinced will change your life.
9. Getting to spend a Friday night with a good book and a cup of tea.
11. Having a long bath, using some of your nicest bath products.
12. Going out for dinner with your friends instead of to a noisy club.
Restaurants > clubs, because clubs don’t have dessert.