2. Needless to say, Season 1’s stars really put the pressure on Season 2’s crop of contestants to take things to the next level.
3. But, as you can see in BuzzFeed’s exclusive first look at Season 2, this year will not disappoint!
5. But what looks to really set Season 2 apart is the insane level of celebrity guest stars.
Co-host Chrissy Teigen cannot handle it.
6. Gigi Hadid called on the Backstreet Boys’ Nick Carter and A.J. McLean for a performance of “Larger Than Life.”
7. Hayden Panettiere scored Christina Aguilera to slay her verse in “Lady Marmalade.”
9. His opponent and wife Jenna Dewan Tatum is basically all of us.
10. Watch these celebrities — and many more — when Season 2 of Lip Sync Battle kicks off Thursday, Jan. 7 at 10 p.m. ET/9 CT on Spike.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸