2. Needless to say, Season 1’s stars really put the pressure on Season 2’s crop of contestants to take things to the next level.
3. But, as you can see in BuzzFeed’s exclusive first look at Season 2, this year will not disappoint!
5. But what looks to really set Season 2 apart is the insane level of celebrity guest stars.
Co-host Chrissy Teigen cannot handle it.
6. Gigi Hadid called on the Backstreet Boys’ Nick Carter and A.J. McLean for a performance of “Larger Than Life.”
7. Hayden Panettiere scored Christina Aguilera to slay her verse in “Lady Marmalade.”
9. His opponent and wife Jenna Dewan Tatum is basically all of us.
10. Watch these celebrities — and many more — when Season 2 of Lip Sync Battle kicks off Thursday, Jan. 7 at 10 p.m. ET/9 CT on Spike.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.