9. Ivan… Gunther… all boys’ names sound the same, am I right??!!
“Come here just to hear my name called through the speaker box like a shout out or something and come to see my drink just chillin there, served, being a chill served drink. I’m just here like ‘say my name say my name’ … #Gunther #thestruggle #starbucksfail #yourmom #momettablues #coffeeandbooks #questlove #caffeinasted”
19. Steve with two E’s. That’s totally common, right?
“When ordering at #Starbucks I tell them my name is Steve, to avoid the PH misspelling of Steven. But this…THIS right here is a first!! #Steeve #StarbucksFail #MyNameIsSteve #ultimateFail #Names101 #steeeeeeeeeve#enrouteUpstate”
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."