1. “Sandwiches” - Detroit Grand Pubahs
The only reason you should walk around muttering the lyrics to this, is if you try to recreate the creepy sounding voice from the song. ….That makes it so much worse.
2. “What What In The Butt” - Samwell
The song is creepy, but the video definitely makes it creepier. Still, I’m sure no one wants to hear about you wanting to be done in the butt… Unless that’s what you genuinely want.
3. “Pregnant Pussy” - UGK
This is where shit gets real. (Well, actually, hopefully not. Hopefully NEVER.) I feel gross even thinking about the title.
4. “Smell Yo Dick” - Riskay
This song is hilariously weird - mainly because of Riskay (who sounds like a charming and balanced young woman) and her emotional conviction to smelling her boyfriend’s penis.
5. “Fuk U In The Ass” - Outhere Brothers
Once used in an amazingly hilarious commercial for the Soesman Language Institute, this song really shouldn’t be sung out loud, ever. I tell you this from experience.
6. “White Hot Cum” - Liz Phair
The most disturbing thing about this song, is that if you completely ignored the lyrics, the song sounds like such a happy-go-lucky schoolgirl-eque ballad about boyfriends and sunshine and loving life. Listening to it WILL get it stuck in your head, and you WILL find yourself singing it around the house. …Once again, I speak from experience.
7. “The Douchebag Mashup” - Hiteryan
We all know to avoid artists like these:
But in this case, some lunatic has complied a single song with ALL OF THEM.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Republicans gave up on their Obamacare replacement. Trump demanded the House vote, but there still wasn't enough support.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached it's iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃