THE MRS. Share 10 New Year's Resolutions To Quiet Your Inner Critic
Here are 10 self-empowerment resolutions to start believing in yourself. Get a jump start on the new year and start implementing them now!
The Mrs. Share 10 New Year's Resolutions To Acknowledge "I'M ENOUGH"
It's that time of year again -- time to make personal improvement resolutions that include new attitudes, philosophies, and behaviors.
Recognized as the driving force behind the ever-popular "I'm Enough" video to change the way women see themselves in the mirror, THE MRS. share their Top 10 New Year's Resolutions to encourage people to change their inner voices and become more empowered, self-assured, and alive:
1. We resolve to change our critical inner voices, and vow to make any negative thoughts, feelings and insecurities STOP!
2. We resolve to stop beating ourselves up when experiencing life's challenging moments, and feeling guilty when things aren't perfect.
3. When we look in the mirror and see our reflection, we resolve to see our inner beauty -- the way our loved ones see us.
4. We resolve to remember that energy follows thought, and that thoughts become (negative or positive) things.
5. We resolve to try new things in life, because it's never too late to try something new!
6. We resolve to follow our life's passions, and work hard at what we love doing.
7. We resolve to be the best we can possibly be at any given time, to ourselves and to others.
8. We resolve to take time to meditate on our goals, dreams, and the energy that connects us all … even if for only 10 minutes a day.
9. We resolve to honor our age and experience, and to do at least one nurturing thing for ourselves each day.
10. We resolve to believe that we are ENOUGH -- just the way we are.
THE MRS. are an all-female rock band in their 30s and 40s with a hit single, an inspiring message, and a mission to change the often negative way women see themselves. They started off as a band club when best friends got together and decided they wanted to learn how to play instruments "later in life."
Their first single "Enough" inspired a female movement that is resonating with women from all walks of life, empowering them to love themselves just as they are. To bring this message to life, they created a talking "Magic Mirror" and have been successfully convincing women everywhere that they are, indeed, ENOUGH!
With a debut EP in the works, THE MRS. are quickly rising as a fresh new voice in pop music, with songs about motherhood, balancing personal relationships, careers, marriages and friendships, and other true life experiences that real women can relate to.
To address the demands to bring their mirror experience to women everywhere, they created "The Mrs. Magic Mirror" app that allows people to send loving and supportive messages (that they call "Enoughies") to the people that mean the most to them. The Mrs. Magic Mirror app is exclusively available in the Apple App store and is free to download. The "Enough" single is available in iTunes.
For additional information on The Mrs., visit www.themrs.com.