1. This is the Lincoln Memorial after the vandal hit it.
The Lincoln Memorial was the first victim of the green paint splatter, causing it to be closed to the public for 12 hours while workers cleaned off the paint.
Despite their best efforts some paint still lingers on the momument.
2. Paint was found today in the National Cathedral.
Still wet paint was found poured over an organ in the Cathedral’s Bethlehem Chapel, the oldest and most historic section of the National Cathedral.
Paint was also found in the children’s chapel portion of the church, and the entire Cathedral was closed as a result.
4. Woman arrested in connection to the vandalism.
Reports say a woman has been arrested in connection to the vandalism at the National Cathedral, but it has yet to be determined if all three are connected.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. Scientists say most top performers have reached the limits of human biology.
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of racism from other staff while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.