1. This is the Lincoln Memorial after the vandal hit it.
The Lincoln Memorial was the first victim of the green paint splatter, causing it to be closed to the public for 12 hours while workers cleaned off the paint.
Despite their best efforts some paint still lingers on the momument.
2. Paint was found today in the National Cathedral.
Still wet paint was found poured over an organ in the Cathedral’s Bethlehem Chapel, the oldest and most historic section of the National Cathedral.
Paint was also found in the children’s chapel portion of the church, and the entire Cathedral was closed as a result.
4. Woman arrested in connection to the vandalism.
Reports say a woman has been arrested in connection to the vandalism at the National Cathedral, but it has yet to be determined if all three are connected.
- Republicans presented Democrats on Tuesday with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏