31 Things From Walmart That Are Under $100 And Have A Ton Of Positive Reviews
Furniture, appliances, and more that customers are raving about.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A multi-use Crock-Pot so you can prepare dinner in the morning and retreat to your couch knowing deliciousness is on the way.
2. A flip chair, because it converts into a bed but can still be easily folded and stored in small spaces.
3. An oversized throw blanket so you can snuggle up in it during your next movie night, but also drape it over your couch for an added touch of decor.
4. A five-cube storage organizer that’ll perfectly display your curated collection of books and decor. You can even turn it on its side for an entryway bench. You do you.
5. A single-serve Keurig coffee maker so you can always make sure you start your mornings on the right side of the bed without taking up too much counter space.
6. An 18-piece nonstick cookware set, because it has all the essentials you need to become the top chef of your kitchen.
7. An environmentally-friendly six-piece towel set so you can enjoy a spa day at home AND save the planet all at the same time. Talk about multitasking.
8. A set of four glass goblets that’ll freshen up your dinnerware collection thanks to its elegant design. You can even buy various sets in different colors for a festive table setting.
9. A digital air fryer, because it can make your favorite bites a little healthier by using little to no oil. That means you can have fries with every meal…right?
10. A storage ottoman for all of your extra pillows and blankets that are taking up precious closet space. Plus, it can even store those toys and games that you keep stepping on (Looking at you, Legos).
11. A 10-piece mixing bowl set so you can get ahead on meal prepping and easily store the goods for the week to come.
12. A waffle maker, because if you don’t deserve to wake up to fresh waffles every morning, then who does?
13. A set of chairs that’ll fit well with a ton of decor styles so all you have to do is decide if they’re doing in your dining room, kitchen, or breakfast nook.
14. A pair of chenille pillows so you can add a pop of color to your home without committing to any permanent home upgrades.
15. A USB table lamp, because you can set your phone away and let it charge while you dive into back into your latest read.
16. A motion sensor trash can for when you want to worry less about a messy clean-up and more about the delicious meal you’re prepping.
17. A six-tier bathroom shelf so all of your spa day essentials are within reach at all times. You deserve it.
18. A TV stand that’ll keep all of your chords neatly organized in the back so all you have to focus on is the next episode of your latest Netflix obsession.
19. A sound machine, because every night will feel like you’re sleeping in an oceanfront home…or in the middle of the rainforest…or under a waterfall.
20. A blackout curtain panel for those days when the sun is glaring onto your laptop and you really wish it wouldn’t.
22. A 16-piece dinnerware set, because the neutral color easily matches with any tabletop decor you already have.
23. A double-wall insulated water bottle for when you want to guarantee you’ll always have cold water during your workout.
24. A 15-piece knife set, because it comes with a wood block to safely store each blade. There's also plenty of colors to choose from so they’ll match any kitchen.
25. A cotton Mainstays pillow for a guaranteed good night’s sleep thanks to its medium support specifically designed for all stomach sleepers.
26. A stainless-steel microwave that’ll quickly prepare mozzarella sticks, popcorn, and pizza. Did we forget anything?
27. A mesh office chair, because it has a generously padded back that makes long WFH hours more comfortable.
28. A freestanding closet organizer so you finally have room for those shoes that have been waiting in your cart.
29. A three-in-one lightweight stick vacuum for those smaller spaces that haven’t been cleaned since you moved in.
30. A revolving spice rack, because it comes with all of the spices you need for some good old home-cooked meals.
31. A wooden nightstand so you have somewhere to store the remote once you’re comfortable in bed and it’s time for lights out.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.