31 Products From Walmart That'll Help Give Your Home The Glow-Up It Deserves
Temporary tiles, convertible chairs, and bedside trays your home is missing.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bamboo bedside tray so you never have to search the trenches of your bed for the remote ever again.
2. A convertible chair, because it can become a chaise lounge or bed for prime movie night comfort. With the blush tone you even get a subtle pop of color that'll liven up the space a bit.
3. A peel-and-stick tile set that’ll give your kitchen a Tuscan look without a major home renovation...or the price of a flight to Italy. If you outgrow the style one day, you can easily take them off and replace them for a totally new look.
4. A set of scalloped tassel napkins for when you want to throw yourself a fancy little dinner party. They're also reusable so you can enjoy your meal knowing your home is a little more eco-friendly.
5. A piece of framed rose art, because it’s the perfect contrast against darker paint colors but will also sit pretty in warmer spaces.
6. A wooden credenza that’ll even double as a TV stand in your living room. Plus, the sides are adjustable so you can make the piece fit into your space.
7. A decorative pillow so you don’t have to decide between leather or woven pillows. The neutral tones make it easy to pair it with other designs and colors for an eclectic feel yet styled vibe.
8. A bathroom accessory set for when you're talking yourself through your skincare routine like your favorite influencers and want your followers to think your powder room looks like a fancy hotel. We've all been there.
9. A barware and glassware starter set, because you’ll be stocked for any happy hour that comes your way. Until then, they’ll make for a great display in your cabinets.
10. A set of over-the-toilet shelves that’ll create extra space in your bathroom. You can either keep them closed for storage or keep them open to display decor.
11. A file folder desk organizer so you can get your WFH situation in order and in style. Your unorganized pile of paperwork will thank you later.
12. A programmable coffee brewer for when you want to ensure you’ll wake up to a fresh cup every morning before the headache hits.
13. A coffee table with a lift top because it acts as storage, a table, and an extra WFH set up all in one. Talk about multitasking.
14. A fringe basket that'll store extra pillows, blankets, toys, and any other mess you want to hide away and deal with later.
15. A marble shelf liner so you can protect your shelves and make them appear way more expensive than they really were.
16. An extra-wide floral toaster for when you want to start your Sunday morning with a perfectly toasted bagel. When you're not using it, though, you can keep it on your counter as decor.
17. A digital alarm clock, because you can choose the lighting based on your mood. There's even a guided breathing mode so you're guaranteed to relax, unwind, and forget that you totally took a call during your Zoom meeting while your mic was on.
18. A tufted office chair that’ll turn your home office into a glam set-up you’ll love to be in all day. It's adjustable, too, so you can have optimal comfort while you work.
19. A vanity pedestal tray so you know your jewelry is safe and sound and *not* in the drain while you’re washing up for bed.
20. A three-drawer chest for when you want to trade in the drawers you've been holding onto since college for a fashion-forward way to store clothing.
21. A lightweight sherpa throw blanket, because it’ll brighten up your space and keep you warm during the winter months.
22. A set of three vases that’ll give you a good excuse to buy the fresh flowers you’ve been eyeing at the farmer’s market. You can either spread them around the space or style the set together for an elevated look.
23. A table lamp so you can place it on your nightstand and have optimal lighting while you read. It's also a subtle way to try out that industrial trend you've been eyeing but aren't ready to go all-in on yet.
24. A chic mini fridge for when you want to keep a stock of water and face masks in your room at all times. You deserve it.
25. A gold bookcase, because you can curate your favorite odds and ends like a store. You can even style two of them together for a symmetrical look.
26. A home theater projector that’ll make it easy to get the full movie theater experience from your couch…or your backyard viewing situation. All you need is popcorn.
27. A mirrored vanity set so you can get ready for your next Zoom date with ease. There’s even a hidden compartment so you can throw your make up in it and make the space look neat and tidy.
28. A console table for when you need somewhere to put your keys and actually be able to find them on your way out the door. The unique structure even makes it look like an interior designer put the space together so get ready for tons of compliments.
29. A metal wall shelf, because the design itself is a glam piece of decor but it’s also the perfect spot for plans, photos, and other little odds and ends.
30. An adjustable bed base that’ll allow you to select the most comfortable position with a remote. Say goodbye to any sleep-related aches and pains and hello to your new BFF.
31. A Tasty 16-piece cookware set that’ll stock your kitchen with all your cooking essentials. The aluminum set even guarantees optimum heat distribution so cooking is fast, even, and just how you want it.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.