We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gold orb so you can easily pair it with other decorative pieces for a curated look, or let it shine on its own.
2. A votive candle holder that’ll add both warmth and style to any space. Plus, the ceramic onyx-like base gives off a luxury, vintage vibe...without the price point.
3. A black book shelf, because it has multiple levels to show off your most prized decor. You can even pair two units together to create a symmetric master shelf that'll be aesthetically pleasing and make the most of the room.
4. An ergonomic leather office chair so your WFH set up will be your favorite spot in the house. You also can't go wrong with the color trendy color combo that'll blend seamlessly in your home.
5. A mid-century end table for your living room that has an extra drawer to keep the space clutter-free. It's even the perfect size for a nightstand so it can get a new lease on life in your bedroom if it doesn't fit with your living room vibe.
6. A modern futon, because you can adjust it to the ultimate lounging position for movie nights. There's also plenty of space for decorative pillows so you can really zhoosh it up to fit your personal style.
7. A wood cabinet with cane doors that could even double as a bar so you can always have your favorite wine handy for happy hour.
8. A leather mid-century bench for your entryway that's the perfect spot to sit down and take a breather when you get home from a long day. Once you've taken a seat, don't forget to pat yourself on the back for scoring this affordable yet high-end-looking piece.
9. A faux fur stool so you can put your feet up, relax, and treat every day like a Saturday morning.
10. A clear table lamp, because it can make any space feel like you're in a glamorous home. Plus, the unique design even looks like an art piece in itself so you're getting two uses for the price of one.
11. A gold mirror for your living room that will even double as a conversation piece thanks to its unique combo of rounded and pointed edges. Plus, it'll reflect light and make the room seem larger and more open.
12. A decorative throw pillow that’ll sit pretty on your living couch and give the space a perfect pop of color. The solid design can pair perfectly with other patterns so you don't have to pick any favorites when it comes to decor.
13. An abstract art piece, because it looks one-of-a-kind and will make your home your favorite art gallery. The neutral colors are bold enough to make a statement on their own, yet subtle enough to take a pair well with other decor in the space. Your call.
14. A three-piece vase set so you can either style them together in one room or spread them around your home whenever you want a design refresh.
15. A white wall cabinet for your bathroom to store perfumes, candles, and bath salts without sacrificing prime real estate on your countertop. You can even merchandise your bath essentials in the clear cabinets so every day feels like you're walking into a cute little boutique or spa. We love that for you.
16. A wooden serving tray that’ll look just as good holding odds and ends in your living room as it will holding chocolate chip pancakes in bed.
17. A chenille throw so you can stay warm when you finally find the perfect position on the couch and then realize you forgot socks. Regardless, you can fold it over your chair as practical, stylish decor.
18. A jewelry storage cabinet, because it doubles as a photo collage frame so you can hide your jewels and display your favorite snapshots all at once.
19. A double-tiered coffee table for small spaces that packs a big punch with ample space for decor up top and extra throw blankets down below so you don't have to worry about finding extra bins and closet space.
20. A stylish TV stand with extra storage so you can enjoy your movie night in peace knowing your space is mess-free.
21. A three-piece pub set that’ll make every morning feel like you’re having breakfast in a cute little café. Once the check comes, the stools nestle easily under the table so it doesn't take up too much space.
22. A decorative globe, because you can daydream about being anywhere on the map that's not in front of your computer. While you're here, though, the design would work well in an office space.
23. A three-piece vanity set with a luxe look for when you want to sit down with a glass of wine and have some me time while you get ready. We see you and we’re here for you.
24. A modern wall display set so you can show off your plant babies in style. If gardening isn't your thing don't fret: these can even double as unique supply holders for pens, pencils, and highlighters in an office space.
26. A set of bookends for your favorite titles so they can act as decor in between reads. You can even style them without books for a unique, two-piece arrow design.
27. A silver tabletop frame, because it’s the perfect size to display your favorite snapshots on mantels. If you get bored of the room's design you can always change out the photos for a refreshed look...just be mindful of whose photo is getting the boot.
28. A console table that’ll add a stylish flair to your entryway as you’re coming and going, and is the perfect place to throw your keys that you keep losing but swear you just had. It can even double as a vanity or a home office desk.
30. A simplistic lawn chair for catching some rays in your personal outdoor oasis. According to the attached pillow and reclined angle, there's no reason you need to get up for awhile.
31. A blackout window curtain panel that’ll keep the sunshine outside and the extra sleep in bed. It's also an easy, affordable way to add color and tie the whole room together.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.