1. Anyone who’s ever had the pleasure of working in retail or the service industry has probably heard the saying “the customer is always right”.
4. Whether it’s an idiotic question or an incredibly dumb complaint, we want to hear about it.
5. So tell us the stupidest thing you’ve ever been asked by a customer and you could be featured in a future BuzzFeed Community post!
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump used a visit to CIA headquarters to attack his critics.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.