1. You see the commercials on ABC Family announcing that there is a Harry Potter Weekend coming up.
2. Then the night before, you get irrationally excited about the upoming days of magical wonder.
3. You prepare to not leave the vicinity of your bedroom for a solid three days while the movies play back to back.
4. You may try to watch it with someone, but they end up talking the whole time.
5. You probably want to physically hurt them for interrupting the movies.
6. People get pissed when you point out the differences between the movies and books.
7. But you get giddy when they include deleted scenes that are only available on ABC Family.
8. You still get really emotional over the deaths, even though you know they are coming.
9. You still feel uncomfortable when Harry kisses Cho Chang in the 5th movie.
10. You admire how hot everyone got through the years.
11. You still get pissed when Harry is an idiot and thinks he can go on his own without Ron or Hermione.
12. Come sunday when the weekend is over, you realize you have barely moved for nearly 72 hours.
13. Your friends and family are worried that you spent your weekend cooped up in your room watching all of the movies.
14. You finally look at yourself in the mirror and realize you look awful after having been sedentary for so long.
15. But you will most definitely watch them again when there is another weekend next month.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!