1. You lost your interest in the collegiate office ambiance you once liked a lot.
2. You have absolutely and 100% became proficient in the art of pretending to work.
3. Like, in reality, you're doing probably half an hour of "real work" per day.
4. So little work, actually, you're kinda worried your colleagues are on to you.
5. But really, whatever dude. This job sucks.
6. No one here understands your creative genius.
7. You just realized that they gave the freakin' 23-year-old grad the promotion you deserved by right.
8. Damn you, 23-year-old grad!
9. Wait, they just promoted the 20-year-old smarty-pants kid too?!
11. And there's another meeting about "2016 targets"?! It's not even 2015 yet.
12. Not to mention your colleagues don't even pretend to care about your birthday anymore.
13. But if we're being honest, you don't care what they think anymore.
14. All you feel concern and interest about are the free donuts.
15. What?! No donuts? It seems it's another day of regular messy food then.
16. Oh...By the way, the printer broke again...
17. Then they tell you the bad news.. It's you who's going to work on the holydays.
18. You bring your stress home and it’s affecting you, your loved ones, and even the mailman is creeped out by your steady convulsions.
19. And you finally know exactly how you want to quit.
So, having in mind all that, it's probably time to go.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!