We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of peel-and-stick carpet tiles perfect for covering any scratches on your wood floor or simply adding some warmth and depth to your space. Bonus: they're stain and water-resistant, and hypoallergenic.
2. A rain showerhead that'll have your bathroom looking like one you saw on an episode of Architectural Digest home visits. This luxurious, two-piece shower head swivels, pivots, and comes with rain shower, turbo jet, and waterfall spray settings. Oooo-lala.
3. A waterfall faucet so you can brush your teeth and wash your face after a long night out without having to turn the lights on. Welcome to the future, babe.
4. A bottle of tub and tile cleaner to get rid of stubborn, stuck-on lime, soap scum, mildew, and rust decorating your tub. Have your appliances look brand-new without having to actually buy new ones.
5. An adjustable closet system excellent for anyone trying to attain a *Home Edit approved* closet. It comes with five shelves, three rods, and plenty of space for your entire wardrobe.
6. A pack of peel-and-stick wallpaper because you can instantly add personality to your space without having to commit to painting all your walls (or pay $$$ to have it done).
7. A bottle of carpet and upholstery cleaner powerful enough to remove old, set-in stains, dirt, and unwanted odors. It's fashioned with an attached scrub brush that tackles hard to reach places — like between carpet fibers.
8. A pack of marble contact paper in case your kitchen counters are due for a much needed upgrade. It's moisture-resistant, waterproof, easy to apply and remove, and won't break your bank.
9. A pack of peel-and-stick riser paper so unique, all your guests will definitely be asking you for home interior tips and tricks. It'll look so cool on a staircase or bare wall in your home.
10. A set of three modern outlet plates because little updates will go a looooong way when it comes to putting your house on the market.
11. A cable box that'll keep all your unsightly, tangled cords out of sight and out of the way. It's heat-resistant, so you don't have to worry about your cables overheating.
12. A bottle of hardwood floor repair designed to repair, restore, and refresh your hardwood floors. Get the shine you want without having to spend $$$ on a complete refinish.
13. A pack of peel-and-stick backsplash tile if you're looking for a something that'll make your kitchen look like a quaint bistro within minutes. This one's for you.
14. A floral reed diffuser because who wouldn't want to walk into a home that smells like a garden filled with flowers? Get the 24/7 fresh scent without having to light a match so you can come and go as you please.
15. A brand new toilet seat for those who've scrubbed and cleaned over and over and decided it's just time for a new one. And for under $30, why not?
16. A shower curtain to effortlessly spruce up your bathroom. Out with the old, worn down, moldy one and in with the new, Tommy Bahama Home one.
17. A bathroom hardware set so luxe, you're going to think you're stepping into a 5-star hotel bathroom. Twist, you're in your home.
18. A gorge throw pillow great for adding texture and a whole lot of comfort to your bed, couch, or accent chair.
19. A pack of interlocking deck tiles because it's a cost-effective, fun DIY way to make your patio feel more welcoming.
20. An opulent accent mirror that'll add a touch of glam and a ton of brightness to your entryway. It comes in six colors, so you might want to grab one for your bedroom as well...
22. A set of blackout curtains so your Stranger Things binge sesh isn't interrupted by the glare on your TV.
23. A striking vanity designed with plenty of space below for all your toiletries and cleaning products. The pop of blue will look fab in your bathroom.
24. A swanky bathroom mirror that has three light temperatures perfect for doing your makeup and taking selfies.
25. A set of dome pendant lights ideal for mid-century modern or industrial styled kitchens. They're adjustable, dimmable, and so alluring.
26. A patio set to turn your deck into an outdoor oasis. This three-piece set will look fab atop your new interlocking tiles.
27. A hall tree equipped with two shelves, 15 hooks, and a bench to hold everything you need to head out the door. Tip: Decorate the bench with a cushion to create a cozy spot to sit and tie your shoes on.
29. A set of cabinet and drawer knobs because they can easily give any style of kitchen cabinet an updated, modern aesthetic.
31. An electric fireplace so you'll feel like you're cozied and cuddled up at a cottage resort right in your own living room.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.