31 Things From Target That’ll Help You Update Your Small Outdoor Space
Little space. Giant glow up.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A portable bar cart so you can stir, shake, and blend all of your fave summer cocktails for all your guests. It even comes with a removable ice bucket tray to keep your sauv blanc, rosé, and brews chilled all day long.
2. A three-piece patio set that'll quickly become your go-to spot for your morning coffee and afternoon Bloody Mary. With cushions this comfy, you'll probably want to spend all day in your garden.
3. A hammock swing for when you want to take a break from formal seating after a busy day at work. Warning: it's so cozy you might fall into REM sleep.
4. A fire pit that'll turn a chilly afternoon into a warm, cozy night. Huddle around to enjoy a glass (or three) of Cabernet or roast marshmallows with all of your friends.
5. A planter, because growing your own herbs, fruits, and veggies makes for way yummier meals. Its elevated bed helps keep pests and rodents away from your garden.
6. A bistro set that'll make your feel like you're having high tea on the set of Hulu's The Great. Huzzah!
7. And a cute watering can to keep your tomatoes, basil, and peppers fresh and healthy. You're going to want to use them to make pizza later.
8. A waterproof pouf that'll add a splash of tropical vibes to your outdoor haven. This pouf is perfect for resting your feet, tush, or acting as a stand-in coffee table.
9. A gas grill, because every patio party needs dogs, burgers, and corn on the cob. I'll take one of each please.
10. Or a portable charcoal grill for the smoky chicken and charred butter shrimp fans. It's ideal for small spaces and can be easily stored in your home when it's not in use.
11. A lantern to introduce the perfect, warm glow to ~light up~ your first outdoor dinner party. It comes in a variety of colors to fit any outdoor aesthetic.
12. A citronella candle that can repel bugs all while setting a romantic ambience in your space. The only bites you should get are from your S.O.
13. A set of nesting tables so you don't have clutter your outdoor space with excess furniture. Pull them apart for when your guests need a spot to rest their food and drinks and put them together when you need more space for yourself.
14. A stoneware birdhouse, because updating your small space means making it an oasis for your feathery friends as well.
15. A wooden bench that'll immediately become your fave spot to kick back with a cold one. Dive into a great convo with a great friend on this cute loveseat.
16. And a bench cushion, because style is always best when paired with comfort. It comes in so many colors, you might end up buying one of each.
17. A storage bench to be your extra seat, spare table, and space saver. Now that's a triple threat.
18. A rolling cooler cart that'll without a doubt be the *hot spot* at the next backyard BBQ. The attached bottle opener on the side means no more walking around asking everyone where it went. We all know that's rough, especially three beers deep.
19. A lounge chair for the bookworms looking to get lost in the pages of their fave new read. This will have you feeling like you're floating on a soft cloud.
20. An egg chair to bring a touch of boho chic to your deck. This eye-catching, comfy, and spacious chair is the perfect spot to perch and relax in all day.
21. A five-piece bistro set that comes with matching ottomans so you can kick your feet up while sipping on a glass of Sauv. Remove the tabletop to discover a spacious hideaway for your towels, cutlery, games, and more.
22. A set of chaise lounges so sleek and elegant, you'll feel like you're unwinding poolside at a Tuscan villa.
23. An Adirondack chair, because this one timeless design is an absolute must-have for your updated space. Its weather-resistant material can survive harsh winters and rainy springs.
24. A woven bistro set that comes with rocking chairs so you can rock back and forth while drinking a vodka on the rocks. Doesn't that just rock?
25. A compact bar set to take your entertaining game to a whole new level. It has two shelves that can store plenty of bottles, cans, shakers, and more.
26. A picnic table that has the nostalgic feel of past summer nights and the look of today's industrial-chic vibes. Gather you and your five BFFs around for an evening of gabbing and grub.
27. A fire column to set the mood for ghost stories or a convo with friends. It's also the perfect spot to make s'mores.
29. A set of lantern string lights to create a romantic atmosphere on your patio, balcony, in your garden, or even under your pergola.
31. A patterned rug because floor accents aren't just for inside. Your outdoor space should show off your personal style.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.