31 Gifts From Target That Will Make Basically Everyone Happy
Gifts so good, you'll likely be tempted to grab an extra for yourself, too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it. You can see Target's full shipping information here.
1. A Bluetooth-compatible turntable that'll definitely have the music lover in your life loving you forever. No doubt, vinyl audio quality wins hands down.
2. A beautiful three-wick jar candle because they'll love having a home filled with the scent of warm brown sugar and roasted chestnuts this holiday szn. Plus, the votive is so cute, they can use it later to hold potpourri.
3. An Amazon Fire TV Stick so your parents can finally catch up on all their fave shows across all the best streaming services. The best part? It comes with a voice control remote. So say goodbye to all those "how do I work the TV" phone calls.
4. A vegan bath bomb so you can treat your S.O. to a relaxing at-home spa night. It fills the tub with a rich coconut and warm vanilla scent, and is filled with essential oils to leave them feeling oh so soft and clean.
5. A 3-quart air fryer because it has completely revolutionized cooking, even for folks who barely know how to heat up a breakfast burrito. Once your cooking-averse friend has it, they'll never go back.
6. A wall-mounted letter board for the creative wordsmith in your life who loves to entertain with their ~daily content~. This will immediately become their go-to spot to share song lyrics, questions, calendar reminders, inspirational quotes, love letters, or whatever else is floating through their brain.
7. A pair of wireless Beats headphones that are designed with a built-in mic, so that the Extremely Busy person in your life can seamlessly go from listening to their fave playlists and podcasts to taking calls at the gym or on their commute.
8. A pair of faux fur–lined microsuede slippers because they're the perfect stocking gift for your mom, your roommate, or anyone else who is always trying to warm up their cold feet on your legs.
9. An Instax instant mini camera so your friend can channel their inner Annie Leibovitz. The camera comes in so many cute colors, you'll have no problem finding the right one for their vibe.
10. A heated neck massager for your friend whose WFH setup has lead to a ton of tension in their neck...and their back...and basically everywhere. You're definitely getting a thank-you card for this one.
11. A mini waffle maker for the mini Martha Stewart in your life. Bonus: It comes with a recipe book that shows them how to make tons of delicious waffles, including...wait for it...mac 'n' cheese waffles. You read it right.
12. A face mask set with six different options that'll make them feel like they have their very own glam squad right at home. Whether they're looking to hydrate, detoxify, or moisturize, this set's got your most skincare-obsessed friend covered.
13. A smartmug for your caffeine-loving friend who loves to have a smokin' hot cup of joe going all morning (and afternoon) long. With this mug, they can control the temperature from their smartphone, and watch the LED light up when it's the right temp for sippin'.
14. A weighted blanket so you can give the gift of sound sleep this holiday season. The pressure of the blanket reduces levels of anxiety-causing cortisol, which improves overall mood. Give this to your most insomnia-prone friend and they might be able to toss the melatonin for good.
15. A five-piece bath gift set because we all have someone in our life who takes their baths very seriously. Bonus: It comes with lavender pillow spray to help sooth them as they drift off into REM land.
16. An electric wine opener for the friend who loves their evening glass of red but is constantly losing the cork in the bottle. It's sleek and comes with a charging stand, so they can display it on their bar or kitchen counter.
17. A snuggly robe with large front pockets to remind your loved one to take more "me time" and indulge in some at-home pampering. They deserve it.
18. An 8-cup pour-over coffee maker so they can make their fave daily brew without having to spend $$$ at their local cafe. Plus, it comes with a stainless steel filter, so they'll never have to buy another paper filter again. Good for the wallet, the environment, and their taste buds.
19. A pack of four stainless steel straws with silicone tips, because your bestie wants to save the turtles *and* hates the sogginess of a paper straw. They're going to adore having these for their coffee tumbler at the office.
20. A shampoo and conditioner set for your friend who craves a much needed self-care upgrade. Time for their R&R to get a whole lot more luxurious.
21. A digital photo frame that you can preload with beautiful memories, so as soon as your loved one connects it to Wi-Fi, they'll have a slideshow of the time you went on a romantic getaway to Italy/romantic getaway to Burger King/romantic getaway to your couch (what?? Romance is romance!).
22. A Gua Sha Facial Massager so they can get a tension-relieving facial without breaking bank at a spa. The gua sha promotes fluid drainage, massages, lifts skin, and reduces stress — making it the ideal gift for your friend whose stressful job is messing with their skincare routine.
23. A hot cocoa gift set for the sweet-tooth sweetie in your life. Nothing beats snuggling up with hot chocolate and whipped cream when it's chilly outside.
24. An 8-GB Amazon Kindle for your friend the bookworm, who's quickly running out of space on their extremely overloaded bookshelf.
25. The Calm Coloring Book for your stressed-out friend or family member who can use a break from work and screens. This grown-up coloring book will have them feeling relaxed and restored within minutes.
26. And a set of 48 colored pencils because they're going to need something better than their ballpoint office pen for that calming coloring book.
27. A plush backrest pillow so cozy, you might end up grabbing one for every member in your family. This will definitely come in handy for movie nights or days when WFH actually means "work from bed."
28. A pair of adorable holiday dog toys because they've been a good pup (sure, maybe there were ~some~ naughty moments) and deserve a festive treat.
29. The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook to inspire the literature-loving chef in your life with whimsical, magical, and delicious meal ideas. From treacle tart to peppermint humbugs, this book has everything they need to become Hogwarts ready.
30. A cheese board for your friend that loves to host sophisticated soirees. Bonus: It comes with a complete set of cheese knives and tools.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.