28 Products From Walmart To Help Keep Your Entire Body Soft And Moisturized This Winter
Stop chapped winter skin before it even starts with these moisture-heavy favorites.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream takes care of some of the most painful dry spots of the season: cuticles. It even smells like lemon and strengthens your nails.
2. Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Lotion has a special illuminating complex to keep your skin not just hydrated, but glowing, too.
3. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Spray Lotion absorbs in seconds after you spray it on your skin, making it an excellent all-over lotion for anyone on-the-go.
4. Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion soothes both your skin and your mind, thanks to its relaxing lavender and chamomile scent, as you move through your end of day–ritual.
5. Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer works its magic before you towel-dry, which means you get even more time in the heated comfort of your shower.
6. Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub exfoliates while adding hydration, a rare duo for body scrubs. Slough off all those dulling dead skin cells and then moisturize with the shea butter, avocado oil, and sweet almond oil in this scrub.
7. Lubriderm Intense Dry Skin Repair Lotion maintains moisture for a full day (and is clinically proven to do so), so no winter chill is a match for this formula.
8. Nivea Foaming Oil Body Wash cleanses your skin no-problem, while also vanishing dryness. It even lightly foams on contact for a gentle wash.
9. SheaMoisture Bath Sugar Cubes retain the skin's natural water content with 100% virgin coconut oil, so think of them as an ultra-luscious bath bomb. They won't strip your skin like a lot of traditional bath salts.
10. Neutrogena Rainbath Shower/Bath Gel dissolves into a rich and creamy lather that cleanses and moisturizes your skin in one, deliciously scented swoop.
11. Vermont's Bag Balm goes all-over, so you don't have to think twice before you slather it on. It can literally go from head-to-toe (yes, even your face and lips) to relieve dry, cracked skin.
12. Nivea Creme Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash moisturizes with the same key ingredients as the O.G. Nivea cream, so it's like a lotion and a body wash in one.
13. Gold Bond Overnight Deep Moisturizing Lotion soothes any end-of-day dryness. Whether it's the moisturizing hyaluronic acid or the melatonin in the product, it'll get your body and mind ready for bed.
14. Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil locks in moisture on your face. And since this one comes with vitamin C, it evens out skin tone, too.
15. Neutrogena Moisturizing Body Oil sinks right into your skin. It's a dry oil, which means no matter where you put it, it won't leave a greasy residue.
16. Dr Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution with Coconut Oil calms muscle aches and pains with Epsom Salt. The coconut oil is just an added moisturizing bonus.
17. Dove Body Wash Mousse with Coconut Oil (noticing a hot ingredient here?) leaves your skin moisturized after the shower, too. You can even use it as a shaving cream.
18. Everyone Lavender and Coconut Handsoap smells great *and* the coconut helps leave your hands super soft, even if you wash with hot water.
19. Eucerin Advanced Repair Cream strengthens your skin's barrier, with ceramides, both moisturizing the skin and making it more resilient to the elements.
20. Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Ointment Body Spray mists on for quick absorption, but it's also fragrance-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive skin types.
21. SheaMoisture African Black Bar Soap soothes troubled skin, which, let's face it, is almost everyone in the winter months. It also has moisturizing shea butter.
22. OGX Coconut Coffee Body Scrub promotes supple skin while moisturizing with coconut oil. It even smells like coffee, so it's just as invigorating as it is hydrating.
23. AmLactin Ultra Smoothing Intensely Hydrating Cream smooths out rougher areas while heavily moisturizing all-over. It's perfect for bumpy areas thanks to the exfoliating lactic acid in the formula.
24. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream softens with a non-greasy finish in the winter, thanks to the oil-free hyaluronic acid, which helps draw in water.
25. Everyone 3-in-1 Lotion in Apricot and Vanilla locks in moisture from top to bottom, literally. It works on your hands, on your body, and on your face. Plus, it has a great scent.
26. Burt's Bees Nourishing Bar Soap draws in hydrating factors with honey and seals them in with shea butter. The nutrient-rich botanicals will also help defend your skin, too.
27. OGX Argan oil of Morocco Hydrating Body Wash treats the skin the way an argan oil treatment treats your hair. It even has silk proteins to really boost the radiance factor.
28. Calgon Moisturizing Bubble Bath brings both the fun of your childhood bubble baths and the benefits of a skin treatment, thanks to ingredients like shea butter.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.