1. You have pages and pages of absolutely worthless notes.
Right… The Battle of Hastings…. that was the one with a dinosaur, apparently?
2. You’ve been accused of not paying attention because you were drawing.
But you were! (Most of the time.)
3. Your drawings are an outlet for your busy mind.
Food comes up a lot.
5. You’ve been… disturbed by what you drew.
Your subconscious is sending you a dark, dark message.
6. You mastered how to draw that fancy “S” at an early age.
8. You’ve hesitated to turn in a paper because you made an awesome drawing on the back of it
Is passing really worth losing this piece of art?
10. You need to buy fresh notebooks way more often than your non-doodling peers.
Maybe “sketchbooks” is a better word for them.
11. You carry around nice art supplies so you can doodle like a pro.
Number 2 pencils are for noobs.
12. People around you are always interested in your doodles.
16. You turn into a child whenever a restaurant has crayons.
Paper tablecloths are your canvas.
20. You’ve drawn on something important that you shouldn’t have.
Essentially, no surface is safe when it’s in front of you.
21. You fondly remember the days when everyone was playing Draw Something.
23. You’ve spent multiple days working on one doodle.
Good things take time.
24. Your absent-minded doodles sometimes take on a life of their own.
Sometimes a sketch turns into something great.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹